• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finnish PM Sanna Marin filmed hugged up with male pop star at 4 AM, while her husband was at home with their child

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's forgiven. She's a chiobu.

201016151454-sanna-marin-trendimag.jpg

shutterstock_editorial_10731263a-square.jpg
At least not trans.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal? She's human after all n she's still young, no harm letting her hair down, chill out n having some fun..
Find that in life, ppl are too serious in everything!
She 36. U 36 still go Zouk out rubba rubba wif meimei meh ur collick think u lao tiko! This finish PM still go rubba with young boys that is simply bad judgment still can say she "young" just wanna have fun. Public figure can not behave still give excuses this is why the west is doom. :FU:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She 36. U 36 still go Zouk out rubba rubba wif meimei meh ur collick think u lao tiko! This finish PM still go rubba with young boys that is simply bad judgment still can say she "young" just wanna have fun. Public figure can not behave still give excuses this is why the west is doom. :FU:
Of coz, 40 I was still @ Velvet underground n Zouk!
In today's context 36 is very young. Even for a guy @45 is not considered old @all. When u have deeper pockets than u can sian the mei meis! @25 years old u have $ to open bottle meh? LOL

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of coz, 40 was still @ Velvet underground n Zouk!
In today's context 36 is very young. Even for a guy @45 is not considered old @all. When u have deeper pockets than u can sian the mei meis! @25 years old u have $ to open bottle meh? LOL
Pls lah u n me r not public figures. Imagine oppies like LTK, or pitam sing got video party drunk rubba rubba with young girl. Common sense lah bro not cool. Twiss and turn some more. :cautious:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah u n me r not public figures. Imagine oppies like LTK, or pitam sing got video party drunk rubba rubba with young girl. Common sense lah bro not cool. Twiss and turn some more. :cautious:
They are ang mohs with European culture, not conservative Asian culture! U think now we're still living in the 1950s or 60s? How can u even compare with Pritam Singh or Lawrence Wong? In Singapore definitely is not acceptable..
Donald Trump had numerous GFs, flings, wives n yet he was the President of USA.. If Lawrence Wong or LKY did likewise, do u think Singapore would have accepted them?

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are ang mohs with European culture, not conservative Asian culture! U think now we're still living in the 1950s or 60s? How can u even compare with Pritam Singh or Lawrence Wong? In Singapore definitely is not acceptable..
Donald Trump had numerous GFs, flings, wives n yet he was the President of USA.. If Lawrence Wong or LKY did likewise, do u think Singapore would have accepted them?
U oso be leaf us Singapore has u nick Asian conservative values while u rubba teen age girls at velvet under ground? :o-o:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U oso be leaf us Singapore has u nick Asian conservative values while u rubba teen age girls at velvet under ground? :o-o:
Get your facts right! Don't anyhow say things n make up stories.
Rubba teenage girls? U cock eye or u blur fxxk? Where did u read this or when did I mentioned this?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get your facts right! Don't anyhow say things n make up stories.
Rubba teenage girls? U cock eye or u blur fxxk? Where did u read this or when did I mentioned this?
Yes u went there for the music only. Born yesterday I was. :rolleyes:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes u went there for the music only. Born yesterday I was. :rolleyes:
Why u bother so much? It's also non of your god damn business who I rubba! As long as I never rubba your sister or your daughter! LOL
Anyway topic here is about Finnish PM, don't sidetrack the issue.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u bother so much? It's also non of your god damn business who I rubba! As long as I never rubba your sister or your daughter! LOL
Anyway topic here is about Finnish PM, don't sidetrack the issue.
What more is there to say? Video evidence all ready show PM rubba with rock star. People expect higher standards for their leaders. How to trust some one like that to run the country? Her days are numbered. :cautious:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What more is there to say? Video evidence all ready show PM rubba with rock star. People expect higher standards for their leaders. How to trust some one like that to run the country? Her days are numbered. :cautious:
Days numbered? You''ll see whether she remains as PM or not!
Don't be so gullible!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Days numbered? You''ll see whether she remains as PM or not!
Don't be so gullible!
Hell sinkie is 10 000 miles a way who really cares? And if she steps down, will u walk one round a round MBFC shouting I am a silly man? No need lah. :rolleyes: