• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finding ex mlm, insurance agents, property agents or salesperson

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been alot of feedback from you guys.

I welcome any feedback and skepticism will be cleared for any questions.

Firstly, let's describe JapanLife our parent company. You can do a search and know they have in this industry for over 34 years. The chairman have political connections and their health equipment has been approved by the govt over there. Their aging population is really serious till one mac donald that my friend gone to was all filled with elderlys. This trend will most probably observe in Singapore in near future as our economy mimic that of Japan quite closely. Health may not be in your mind now but when this problem gets more serious, health will be. We have finished our manufacturing and construction phrase already. And the next phrase will be people services. Be it employment, health care, babies and anytime related to people. This industries will be the next comng wave and anyone in this business will most probably strike it big. Think more about economy demographics.

I have friends who joined HERBALIFE; NU SKIN; AMWAY; USANA; QUESTNET.

All the big names above, my friends had poured in thousands of dollars, in the end, all of them told me one thing," I HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!"

So how are you expecting others to believe in your product and be sure that it is not another money wasting scam?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got bad news for you. The companyin your link is doing magnetic beds - the scam that screwed old folks in Singapore and Malaysia in the mid 90s. MAS sent a internal circular to all Banks providing credit card facilities to such vendors to remove their facilities from these businesses and not to put thru these transactions.

The vendors led by a Japanese went undergroud and held sales talks to old folks advising them not to tell their family and adult children. Eventually, they were asked to go to JB for sales.

Take my advice, move away from this.

Thank you guys for all your feedback.

My product is from JapanLife. http://www.cnsmic.com/en/company_japan.htm

We have the sole distributor rights to market only their idea and products.

No worries, we have medical device ISO 13485 (that is the similar ISO as that of a heart pacer).

We are not selling an idea, but as a form of health investment, where you invest in your health. Think about it, medical bills are going to climb up the future and the bulk of your expenses when you are old go to medical. An example is my mum, she recently spend 1+k for a scan due to pain in some areas. Think about it, when you are old , such fees are normal. We are all young now , hence we don't feel it. Now, my products can prevent this illnesses and it is even proved to work within 30 mins of product demostration.
Furthermore, people can rent it at cheap cost instead of buying. The general market won't be too skeptical cos price is low. Furthermore the transaction is very transparent, you get 6% from the rentee. And you even know who is the rentee. No complicated products like banks. There are also product maintenence every 6 months for the rentee side. Most importantly , at the end of the contract, the asset holder get a new product of equivalent value.

I am finding people that can have the foresight of this demand in future. And you will be rewarded handsomely when the company picks up. Furthemore, we are not using networking to sell our products. Office will be ready in suntec next month and every service station (shos) will be set up every 3 months. We are preparing for the next wave and we have the financial resources.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.cad.gov.sg/topNav/leg/

CAD, in carrying out its mission, enforces a range of legislation that governs the financial and commercial entities in Singapore.

The key Acts which CAD enforces are:
Banking Act (Chapter 19)
Bankruptcy Act (Chapter 20)
Business Registration Act (Chapter 32)
Commodity Trading Act (Chapter 48A)
Companies Act (Chapter 50)
Corruption, Drug Trafficking And Other Serious Crimes (Confiscation of Benefits) Act (Chapter 65A)
Finance Companies Act (Chapter 108)
Financial Advisors Act (Chapter 110)
Insurance Act (Chapter 142)
Legal Profession Act (Chapter 161)
Monetary Authority of Singapore Act (Chapter 186)
Money-Changing And Remittance Businesses Act (Chapter 187)
Multi-Level Marketing & Pyramid Selling (Prohibition) Act (Chapter 190)
Penal Code (Chapter 224)
Residential Property Act (Chapter 274)
Securities And Futures Act (Chapter 289)
Skills Development Levy Act (Chapter 306)
Terrorism (Suppression of Financing) Act (Chapter 325)
Depending on offences revealed in the course of investigation, CAD also prosecutes offenders under other Acts such as Computer Misuse Act (Chapter 50A), Central Provident Fund Act (Chapter 36), National Registration Act (Chapter 201), etc.

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway there have been alot of questions on my business

I am going on a business trip on the 12 aug to 20 aug to japanlife hk office (http://www.japanlife.com.hk/) to learn the business model and attend the convention of a few hundred ppl at guilin.

The most impt thing i wanna point out is I finding sales agent to invest their time not their money.

I can proved my product works within 30 mins health demostration of your stretching improving and lesser resistance in your arm rotation and also acu point testing.

It a great industry and now we have a small sales team. The pioneer batch have alot of incentives to be at the top.

Just give me a chance for me to present to you before assessing me. It's a great opportunity for you to hear.

Thanks.

Pls pm me name and hp no. to arrange appointment

There have been many questions on how the business is run.

Ok, i am interested .........
I believed in everything preached to me, so what you say must be truth.....
Name: pylae
experience: religious sales

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fullforce:

Your fundamental assumptions and hence you basic business model is completely out of touch with human behavior (and this is not even taking into account the MLM nature of the business organization).

While health is important, very few people would invest this much while they are healthy. Here are some reasons and/or accompanying evidence for this:

1) Most people who are health conscious would do sports and exercise; and they are precisely the type of people who would scorn at miracle magnetic beds and other contraptions.

2) Beyond exercising, health-conscious folks will probably take daily vitamins and that is way cheaper in terms of promoting future health.

3) People generate balk at paying something upfront to get future benefits. many people don't even have proper health insurance; insurance which states explicitly the MONETARY benefits and compensations one will get should you fall sick and ill. Why would any rational person believe something that merely (allegedly) prevent illness or promote good health?

4) To extend on point 3, can your product prevent cancer, disability, accidents, diabetes etc. These are all events which health insurance can take care of (even then, like I said in point 3, not many people in Singapore have that).

5) Those who already have health insurance will laugh at your ludicrous scheme. Those who don't are probably so financially stretched that it would be highly naive to think that they can part money for some scheme that is more expensive, more tentative and riskier (in the sense that your company is not established like Great Eastern Life and Prudential etc)

[COLOR="_______"]IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE FLOGGING A FOURTH RATE PRODUCT VIA A THIRD RATE COMPANY TO A SECOND RATE MARKET WITH FIRST RATE CONSUMERS WHO ARE TOO SMART AND TOO SKEPTICAL TO BUY INTO. [/COLOR]

The only way you can find very limited and short term success is if you highly misrepresent the efficacy of your product (which I can see you are trying to do even in this forum) AND use pressure tactics to entrap gullible (read: old folks) targets. In either case, the regulatory agencies will come to get you quicker than you can say: "Magnetic Beds".

Apologies if I sound harsh, but someone needs to knock some sense into you.

ps: I cannot believe I just spent 15 minutes of my life posting something to someone I don't know.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOOI

ARE U MR TAN CHEE MXXX?

HEAD OF SETTLEMENTS & MULTIPLE LEVEL MARKETING (aka HD STL & MLM)

BANK OF CHINA

DIU NE GOR CHAO HAI, KNNBCCB!

images

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya people also trying to make a living. If we don't buy, we just keep quiet lor. Unless what he is selling brings harm to the ppl he sell to. :cool:

Anyway, buy insurance may not be good too. If you watch the documentary - SICKO by Michael Moore, you will learn that insurance companies deliberately find loopholes not to pay u when u wanna claim. Not sure if it happens in SG too.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya people also trying to make a living. If we don't buy, we just keep quiet lor. Unless what he is selling brings harm to the ppl he sell to. :cool:

Anyway, buy insurance may not be good too. If you watch the documentary - SICKO by Michael Moore, you will learn that insurance companies deliberately find loopholes not to pay u when u wanna claim. Not sure if it happens in SG too.

I think half-cheating people to part money for something that is essentially overpriced and useless is harming people.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
More info on company:

Our office is opening up in Suntec next month.

What I need is manpower!

You think you got what it takes to earn a 5 figure income?

Pm me your particulars now!

wah, your overhead will be very high.
how much will investor get.:biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
a. i will help you, fullforce!!! but first ah, you must talk to my nigerian banker and put USD5000 in my account for "networking privilegess", ok? thnks, baibai!!

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, there has been many enquiries on my business.

I hope to clarify your doubts thru personal meet up.

You can contact me at 94751498.

I will post all common Q&A here as well

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, there has been many enquiries on my business.

I hope to clarify your doubts thru personal meet up.

You can contact me at 94751498.

I will post all common Q&A here as well

conman fullforce,

biz real bad huh...

shoo.. get a real job ok.. dun cheat old folks of their pension..:cool:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
conman fullforce,

u give yrself 5 stars rating on this thread huh.. btw i took out 1 star..

typical of u.. :cool:

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't give any stars to this thread.

i will post japanlife videos of how the business goes , manufucturing process and the business process.

Figuring out how to do it. Any help will be gladly appreciated.

conman fullforce,

u give yrself 5 stars rating on this thread huh.. btw i took out 1 star..

typical of u.. :cool: