• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finding ex mlm, insurance agents, property agents or salesperson

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you looking for ex sale person? if they are so good, they wouldn't be out of the market and became a Ex

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
Apologized for the late reply. Was really busy these few days.

In brief, we are selling a form of health insurance. But it is abit different where the premiums are not paid every year but in full at one shot. The premiums are then invested in health products for the user itself to be used 20 years from now. The health products have a whole wide range.

Thank you

i also give you guarantee that i can achieve at least twice your monthly sales quota. but can you also give me my yearly pay at 'one shot' first:biggrin:

dun worry i 'guarantee' i can hit the sales quota as promised ok:biggrin:

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I smell a ponzi scheme..

guarantee?? just like CASEtrust guarantee the school dun close shop is it:cool:

this type of guarantee is valid when the co is still ard.. when it folds (not if, but when) the guarantee find who..:cool:

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been many questions on how the business is run.

The lump sum is not collected to reinvest. The rental owner buy the product from us at the point of time and we use it to rent it out up to 20 years. The accounts are extremely transparent unlike a structured product. You know who is the person at the other end renting. You know he giving the rental fee every month and that goes through the company bank account and then to you every month. It's a really simple 3 way transaction.

Here is an example:
You pay 5k worth of medical products that can be proved to work within a 30 mins health demostration (consist of stretching, arm rotation, acute points pain testing). You buy the product but the product is not given to you now but immediately rented it out for 6%. Over the course of 20 years, you would have recieve 120% of cash back. And then at the end of contract a new product is given back to you to use. Meaning you would have invested your 5k worth of money to get 6k cash back and a product worth 5k. Minius worth your initail cost of 5k. You use 0 dollars to get a 5k worth of product and 1k in cash back after 20 years. That's the beauty of our rental system. Abit like how you use property rental to buy that property without you paying the money. However as property is too expensive, the loan seep out alot of your cash as well.As a bonus, we know that no market players can give 6% out, that demand will auto create a market where your account can be sold off in near future for cash. Meaning before it reach 20 years, someone would have want this account but cos we have no more ( we got to limit accounts as we guarantees the 6%. ), you can offload to him should you need the cash. Hence they are alot of priviledges should you invest in our system. We project within 3 years time , this concept will be accepted in singapore but then of cos we will raise our limits and 5k will not be the minimum already. So the early birds get the best offers!
WOW after collecting the lump sum u run road how..........

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also give you guarantee that i can achieve at least twice your monthly sales quota. but can you also give me my yearly pay at 'one shot' first:biggrin:

dun worry i 'guarantee' i can hit the sales quota as promised ok:biggrin:

fullforce,

my pay can give me lump sum 1st?? give me 1st then talk later lah.:biggrin:

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would use a product for 20 years? Even cars have a lifespan of '10' years in SGP. Maintenance? Cost of warehousing? Admin costs... Who pays for them? Doubt it would be u...

Ur business model sounds simplistic and full of naivety. IMO.

Here is an example:
You pay 5k worth of medical products that can be proved to work within a 30 mins health demostration (consist of stretching, arm rotation, acute points pain testing). You buy the product but the product is not given to you now but immediately rented it out for 6%. Over the course of 20 years, you would have recieve 120% of cash back. And then at the end of contract a new product is given back to you to use. ....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is looking for people who believe in mlm. anyway no matter wat product selling through mlm, ultimately it is selling mlm as a idea not the product.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renting medical equipment sounds risky. If someone dies or falls ill from using the product, the owner of the product - you, will kana!

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lot of timeshare companies also promise you bla bla bla.....u can sell your timeshare anytime you want....bla bla bla.......

y dun i simply buy a good listed company that pay a consistent dividend,even maybe can get ard 8-10%...end of 20 years i can get my cost back plus the shares are still in my name......

at least i can sleep better....don't have to fear my money disappear with a nobody heard of company...

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you guys for all your feedback.

My product is from JapanLife. http://www.cnsmic.com/en/company_japan.htm

We have the sole distributor rights to market only their idea and products.

No worries, we have medical device ISO 13485 (that is the similar ISO as that of a heart pacer).

We are not selling an idea, but as a form of health investment, where you invest in your health. Think about it, medical bills are going to climb up the future and the bulk of your expenses when you are old go to medical. An example is my mum, she recently spend 1+k for a scan due to pain in some areas. Think about it, when you are old , such fees are normal. We are all young now , hence we don't feel it. Now, my products can prevent this illnesses and it is even proved to work within 30 mins of product demostration.
Furthermore, people can rent it at cheap cost instead of buying. The general market won't be too skeptical cos price is low. Furthermore the transaction is very transparent, you get 6% from the rentee. And you even know who is the rentee. No complicated products like banks. There are also product maintenence every 6 months for the rentee side. Most importantly , at the end of the contract, the asset holder get a new product of equivalent value.

I am finding people that can have the foresight of this demand in future. And you will be rewarded handsomely when the company picks up. Furthemore, we are not using networking to sell our products. Office will be ready in suntec next month and every service station (shos) will be set up every 3 months. We are preparing for the next wave and we have the financial resources.

Renting medical equipment sounds risky. If someone dies or falls ill from using the product, the owner of the product - you, will kana!

Last edited:

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to answer your question,

Medical products are proved to have health benefits. This is not used internally but externally. Let say your back pain got reduced significally after using our products, wouldn't you want to carry on using it?
We do half yearly maintenance of products in fact. Becos we are using sales agents, very much like insurance agents, we do repeated sales for existing customers. That is a huge base, hence we cater to their needs as much as possible. We are not just selling once and for all. If the person top up his account every year, to get more rental of cos, sales agents make more. So it makes logical sense we are not scamming people once and for all as we will make more money for repeated sales. Reputation, ethic values are the main things to make the business go long term. And we will never breach that.

Who would use a product for 20 years? Even cars have a lifespan of '10' years in SGP. Maintenance? Cost of warehousing? Admin costs... Who pays for them? Doubt it would be u...

Ur business model sounds simplistic and full of naivety. IMO.

waliwali

This is a pure ponzi scheme. First the claim that this is not a ponzi because the return on investment is low at 6%. Then the contradiction by saying that you recover your 5k investment, plus interest earned 1k, and the product intact which is worth the upfront investment.

What a bunch of crap!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a pure ponzi scheme. First the claim that this is not a ponzi because the return on investment is low at 6%. Then the contradiction by saying that you recover your 5k investment, plus interest earned 1k, and the product intact which is worth the upfront investment.

What a bunch of crap!

Sinkiepore MadDOG?????:biggrin:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAO BANG LAO BANG...

LAI MA...

Cumtact

MR TAN CHEE MXXX

HEAD OF SETTLEMENTS & MULTIPLE LEVEL MARKETING (aka HD S & MLM)

BANK OF CHINA

images

Can ask him to help rope in the whole gang of PRCs ah tiong n mei mei bankers to work for you too.

Then you can penetrate China market n achieve huge profits...beyond your wildest dreams...

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which idiot will want to rent stupid faddish "health equipment" from you? Unless they have a vested interested to do so, i.e. they've invested in your scam too.

Who would believe in these stupid health equipment?

PONZI.
There have been many questions on how the business is run.

The lump sum is not collected to reinvest. The rental owner buy the product from us at the point of time and we use it to rent it out up to 20 years. The accounts are extremely transparent unlike a structured product. You know who is the person at the other end renting. You know he giving the rental fee every month and that goes through the company bank account and then to you every month. It's a really simple 3 way transaction.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading this thread, I dont know why this 2 person below came to my mind.

phang-shahriyayahaya.jpg

Hahaha! I lay low for 2 long alady, it time to strike out again. I will do the plan and get my Sunshine Empire President below to execute this new scam again. HAHAHAHAHA!!! - James Phang

ltsunshine.jpg

Sunshine Empire President Jackie Hoo

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ot99-pARoGA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ot99-pARoGA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been alot of feedback from you guys.

I welcome any feedback and skepticism will be cleared for any questions.

Firstly, let's describe JapanLife our parent company. You can do a search and know they have in this industry for over 34 years. The chairman have political connections and their health equipment has been approved by the govt over there. Their aging population is really serious till one mac donald that my friend gone to was all filled with elderlys. This trend will most probably observe in Singapore in near future as our economy mimic that of Japan quite closely. Health may not be in your mind now but when this problem gets more serious, health will be. We have finished our manufacturing and construction phrase already. And the next phrase will be people services. Be it employment, health care, babies and anytime related to people. This industries will be the next comng wave and anyone in this business will most probably strike it big. Think more about economy demographics.

Which idiot will want to rent stupid faddish "health equipment" from you? Unless they have a vested interested to do so, i.e. they've invested in your scam too.

Who would believe in these stupid health equipment?

PONZI.