• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally today I believe in KAMA

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I bump into this fucker that was a classmate of mine during my VI days. This fucker was a bully during those days as he was much bigger than any of us. 1 time during our final exam he forgot to bring his geomatry set and stole from me while we were having lunch. When we came back for the test I found that my geomatry set was missing and informed the tested. Luckly he was kind enough to let me borrow from other schoolmates that were not taking the test.
A few days after the test while we were having some RnR and enjoying the school holidays a classmate told me that this fucker forgot to bring his geomatry set and asked to borrow from other people but nobody wanted to lend it to him and I was the sway 1 because my table was close to his, he stole from me as we were out for lunch.
Today after 30+yrs I bump into this fucker and notice some of his fingers missing. Told me he lost them at work and I told him "Sorry to hear that" but in my mind I was thinking finally Kama came and payback time for being an ass in school.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he din tell you about his sentosa cove bungalow and his movie star wife.
Walau steal your geometry set only you obigood he lost few fingers....
I wonder what are your thoughts on karma for vile pappies....
Ok la live and let live sky have eyes as they say....reserve all your hatred for pappies.

jonahlomu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a geometry set...surely no need to pay with his fingers. Quite pitiful. I think most of us if not all do steal at some time of our lives. Younger days used to steal rambutans,mangoes,guava and whatever fruits there are. So have to pay with my arms?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever made him lose his fingers also will get karma ? So when this karma going to end ? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm, when is this Karma going to end?
why bad things happen to Good people?
why BADDEST people enjoying life?
why?
why?
why?

Good questions !!! We need ppl ask questions about their faith . Although we can't change their thinking at least we can make them think logically :wink: cheers .

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I bump into this fucker that was a classmate of mine during my VI days. This fucker was a bully during those days as he was much bigger than any of us. 1 time during our final exam he forgot to bring his geomatry set and stole from me while we were having lunch. When we came back for the test I found that my geomatry set was missing and informed the tested. Luckly he was kind enough to let me borrow from other schoolmates that were not taking the test.
A few days after the test while we were having some RnR and enjoying the school holidays a classmate told me that this fucker forgot to bring his geomatry set and asked to borrow from other people but nobody wanted to lend it to him and I was the sway 1 because my table was close to his, he stole from me as we were out for lunch.
Today after 30+yrs I bump into this fucker and notice some of his fingers missing. Told me he lost them at work and I told him "Sorry to hear that" but in my mind I was thinking finally Kama came and payback time for being an ass in school.

I am glad this has now brought closure for you and peace of mind.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a geometry set...surely no need to pay with his fingers. Quite pitiful. I think most of us if not all do steal at some time of our lives. Younger days used to steal rambutans,mangoes,guava and whatever fruits there are. So have to pay with my arms?

just pray that you don't get extra "fruits" down under, tho I understand that hernia is rather prevalent for scrummers :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
So of someone sleeps with your gf or wife, he will lose his manhood?

And another former class mate who trips you during football game will get his legs amputated also?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
S*** K**, it's me, B** C*****. We were young then, He was a big bully and we were all scared of him, but surely you cannot grudge until now.

BTW, second year outing, me and C*** K*** were the ones who put Colgate on your balls. Please forgive me so I can no longer have balls pain karma, please...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
S*** K**, it's me, B** C*****. We were young then, He was a big bully and we were all scared of him, but surely you cannot grudge until now.

BTW, second year outing, me and C*** K*** were the ones who put Colgate on your balls. Please forgive me so I can no longer have balls pain karma, please...
I pity those that walk around bearing grudges from ages ago. They don't realize that by bearing grudges, they are harming themselves only.