• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally - 风平浪静 please don't come back anymore

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
off topic but i'm curious. why did u start a new nick and tell everyone u're your old nick's clone?

Because this PRC Mei Mei fucker is a Mod here, not convenient to use his Mod nick to sprout nonsense. His promotion is at stake.:biggrin: On the other hand, he don't want to be caught in friendly forces fire, so he has to declare his original nick before he is caught in one. Anyway, it won't take long for our resident detective jw5 to pichak his lobang.:biggrin: So might as well do declaration upfront.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because this PRC Mei Mei fucker is a Mod here, not convenient to use his Mod nick to sprout nonsense. His promotion is at stake.:biggrin: On the other hand, he don't want to be caught in friendly forces fire, so he has to declare his original nick before he is caught in one. Anyway, it won't take long for our resident detective jw5 to pichak his lobang.:biggrin: So might as well do declaration upfront.

You know me like my underwear. No wonder we are brothers :biggrin:

By the way, I need some points :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I replied to screwball because its a general exchange of infos, he asked, i'm willing to give my 2 cents worth of my knowledge, I think its fair....

It makes my day to see you clamp your cheebye mouth over screwball's dick. You should swallow if he cums too! eeeeeeeeee!!!!!....my skin hair all standing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where the fuck you been long time no see. Surprised to see you in rubbish heap.

I'm here all along using Enforcer and Yaosiukia :o

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This morning wake up cannot find all these classic threads, so try my luck here. :p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those PAP IBs disguise their vile intentions through the petty fights........what type of boliao persons would start clones and spam the forum non stop unless got bigger hidden agenda.
Their main aim is to turn off everyone here to disrupt and distract from the main issues here.

you always stir shit
talk cock spit garbages
shout expletives scream vulgarities
no wonder kana banned