• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally - 风平浪静 please don't come back anymore

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know what really happened between both of you. don't explain it. but you can still make an amiable reply to screwball in the fried rice thread yesterday after everything in the past. i refuse to talk to screwball ever again. why can't you resolve the conflict peacefully with drifter ? and if you really dislike him so much, don't talk to him ever again here. likewise for drifter too.

I replied to screwball because its a general exchange of infos, he asked, i'm willing to give my 2 cents worth of my knowledge, I think its fair....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been meaning to ask this......Boss Sam also recently had a change....his posts are definitely very different nowadays......how do we know he is legit?

nobody knows but from what i heard so far, some angry ministers were thinking of suing some people here via their usual defamation tactics and Sam cannot co_operate heheeheehee

troo bad u mother fuckers!!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
wdf is bullying my chick???!!!!!

what happened baby? pm me the list of people who had been bullying a newbie like you?

you should never be subjected to abuse ....

Dun worry about it...I can take care of myself. These retards are not worth my time and trouble

...and hey, dun get yourself rile up over them. You are more than they will ever be.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry about it...I can take care of myself. These retards are not worth my time and trouble

...and hey, dun get yourself rile up over them. You are more than they will ever be.

relax sweety...i was just putting a "Hero" show just to get a rise from yummy little you.....hhehehe

:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those PAP IBs disguise their vile intentions through the petty fights........what type of boliao persons would start clones and spam the forum non stop unless got bigger hidden agenda.
Their main aim is to turn off everyone here to disrupt and distract from the main issues here.

The agenda is quite simple and hardly hidden at all. To disrupt and discredit this forum.

The existence of clones, and the 'pay money to gain infraction ability' system, reflects poorly on the administrator of this forum.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax sweety...i was just putting a "Hero" show just to get a rise from yummy little you.....hhehehe
:wink:

Too bad we didn't get to meet at the rally...you'll certainly get your "rise" alright. As it is, I went dinner afterwards with 9 guys...and everyone rose at some point that night...:wink:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The agenda is quite simple and hardly hidden at all. To disrupt and discredit this forum.

The existence of clones, and the 'pay money to gain infraction ability' system, reflects poorly on the administrator of this forum.

cari makan LB....as they say, cari makan.........

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad we didn't get to meet at the rally...you'll certainly get your "rise" alright. As it is, I went dinner afterwards with 9 guys...and everyone rose at some point that night...:wink:

you sound too delicious... care to show us your picture sweety? :wink: