• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Final SBF PE Poll Results !!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forum Ah Pek Kopi Tiam poll has now closed.

The results are as follows

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

I suspect that this will be close to the actual results. Sadly TKL is likely to lose his deposit.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the poll sources from? This is not what I hope to see. It cannot be.....I am devastated!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
First to step into the fray, last to come in.

So sad for GMS and Ramseth.

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

I suspect that this will be close to the actual results. Sadly TKL is likely to lose his deposit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results were audited by the respected firm of Yap & Nair. The votes were collected by the same trusted team that delivered the boxes to Cheng San counting centre. Returning Officer is Mr Robert Ho.
Where are the poll sources from? This is not what I hope to see. It cannot be.....I am devastated!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The source of this poll must have a cut-off date, the analysis might take a day. Who is to say there won't be defections on tactical considerations after the poll was concluded? Voter absenteeism on the other hand...

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majullah Singapura!

God save our ass!

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not worry so much. Once they get into the Istana, reading the cabinet papers, getting thru the sr appointment list, the bills from parliament, receiving diplomats and statesmen, and making travel plans to various countries etc, no one will have time to dissent.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results were audited by the respected firm of Yap & Nair. The votes were collected by the same trusted team that delivered the boxes to Cheng San counting centre. Returning Officer is Mr Robert Ho.

Okie..Thanks for the Hard Truth. Very naive not to realise that no way will they allow a replay of the GE "effect" in this PE. No more false hopes and expectations. Lets move on....

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo

As I have a vested interest, aka helping TCB and a steamboat dinner bet with GMS , it might be wise to discount my analysis. In terms of the percentages of the valid vote cast.

TT 33 %

TCB 32%

TJS 26%

TKL 10%

Locke

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this from "wishlist" or "prediction"? Those are very different. You asked for prediction, which is different from wishlist.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

33+ 26+ 25+ 11 = 95 only... online poll got spoilt votes meh?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why "sadly"??....this bloody opportunist TKL deserves a tight metaphorical slap across his self infalted egoistic face...

on a more a serious note...i must say that i am sad n pissed to acknowledge that TT shall probably win the PE tomorrow...

Tony Tan - 33%
Tan Cheng Bock - 26%
Tan Jee Say - 25%
Tan Kin Lian - 11%

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
why "sadly"??....this bloody opportunist TKL deserves a tight metaphorical slap across his self infalted egoistic face...

on a more a serious note...i must say that i am sad n pissed to acknowledge that TT shall probably win the PE tomorrow...

To be sure, TKL used the minibond saga to raise his profile for presidency.
TJS on the other hand, has also used the SDP and GE to raise his profile, and is most likely counting on using the PE to raise his profile for the next GE.
Both of them would be "opportunists" in my mind, but is it not strategic of them to use these circumstances to improve their chances?

If the results turn out to be so, then TKL will be vindicated in his statement, that meeting TJS was the low point of his campaign. For TJS supporters would have voted for TKL in a heartbeat, but not the other way round.