• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Final result : Merz driver 1 - Audi driver 0

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/s...ws-punch-audi-driver-not-reversing-kovan-road

Mercedes driver throws punch at Audi driver for not reversing on Kovan Road​

1642750843048.png

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merc driver must be big time thug and boh tak chek. This kind usually got connections with Grass Looters. Bentley driver case of trying to run over security Guard NOD HUH!!!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these fucking sinkees too good life already, like that also want to throw punch, and a sissy punch at that,
seems like both dont want to give way, ,
both should be sent to work 12 hours a day in the padi fields under the hot sun in changimai for 6 months to learn some humility

live and let live lah, motherfuckers

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

So, imagine if everyone can get licence
Like me : james Pond ,
Licence to Kill
These landed housing estate park their cars blocking 1 whole lane. Should paint double yellow lines. Gov builds the road is for the cars to pass, not as free car parks for these supposedly rich people.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are lots of these kind of ppl and drivers in sinkieland, its all about who can tahan to play the game!
in this case, merc driver cannot tahan but that doesn't mean audi driver is any saint
however, logically audi driver won simply becos he had another behind him that justify who should give way
if there's another 1 or 2 vehicles behind the merc, then audit has to give way liao - period!
but this also shows merc driver thinks he lives there and he's the king.
that made him very very stupid coz audi driver knows his enemy lodge liao!!!

just last weekend, i was behind this blue vehicle at an open air carpark near nee soon when suddenly it stopped with hazard light simply becos another was about to leave the carpark lot. the blue vehicle insisted that I must reverse for him to reverse, so that car could be drive out from the lot!
okay, i paused to see what next reaction until the parked vehicle started blasting its horn against the blue vehicle!
actually, i have no time for this shit, so I decided to reverse for this F$$%^&* but a taxi behind me sounded his horn.
then I realized that the taxi was blocking another few vehicles coming out and at least 8 cars were stuck, including me
taxi driver and 2 other drivers from behind approached the blue vehicle to move in front but he refused. . . . and a quarrel started
bua tahan liao, I walked out and assured the blue vehicle driver I would not steal the lot, told him to move forward and let the car out first then reverse
and I can proceed my way with the rest behind . . . . now, you see how cheebye this blue vehicle driver was !?
i also see the taxi drivers plus two others were also asshole...... talk talk talk but no action, then even tell me to video the blue vehicle while they nato only!
haizzzz, dickheads everywhere

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think Sometimes is no choice onlee bloodshed and violence can settle a problem. In this case merc issue a fucking punch kudos to him he settled his problem and need to pay for his action. At least can justify to himself.

jw5

Loyal
My uncle think Sometimes is no choice onlee bloodshed and violence can settle a problem. In this case merc issue a fucking punch kudos to him he settled his problem and need to pay for his action. At least can justify to himself.

It is also important not to have a disproportionate reaction. Bloodshed and violence should only be a last resort, and usually only to react to bloodshed and violence. Otherwise, other means should suffice. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also important not to have a disproportionate reaction. Bloodshed and violence should only be a last resort, and usually only to react to bloodshed and violence. Otherwise, other means should suffice. :wink:
For this case My uncle think it all leepends on what the audi did or said to him :wink: and need to weigh the gain and loss eg if my uncle is leetired and not afraid to go changimai resort for a while he might have a easier leecision to make.

jw5

Loyal
For this case My uncle think it all leepends on what the audi did or said to him :wink: and need to weigh the gain and loss eg if my uncle is leetired and not afraid to go changimai resort for a while he might have a easier leecision.

If said only, this would be a disproportionate reaction. Did depends on did what. :wink::eek::biggrin:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not enough humility and patience these days, all driven by pride and ego.
happened to me before, i was very patient...

I wound down my window and lit a cigarette and waited (something u can't do in a grab or gojek hehe) until the other car decided to back up in defeat.