• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Malaysians and Indians like KT latha bring their filth everywhere they go

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change subject. Will you confront KT Katha in person or not? Yes or No? :rolleyes:
I didn’t change the subject at all. You are the one doing so. I have already reported to police on this and they told me it’s hard to sue them after so long and so I am doing the reverse of let them sue me. You have accused me many times on this and I already replied on this many times before.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I didn’t change the subject at all. You are the one doing so. I have already reported to police on this and they told me it’s hard to sue them after so long and so I am doing the reverse of let them sue me. You have accused me many times on this and I already replied on this many times before.
End of conversation. Conclusion is you are a Coward, Troll and Keyboard Warrior. Bye :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of conversation. Conclusion is you are a Coward, Troll and Keyboard Warrior. Bye :rolleyes:
Haha conclusion is you are a coward liar with low class double standard caught. Don’t forget I am in the same league as LHL, you coward dare to call him the same names you just called me? Of course not. Just like you coward dare not call Johor crown prince names that you called me when he said exactly the same as me on HSR.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are nothing but a coward liar criminal bully trying to put the blame on the victim of sexual harassment.
Coward liar @AhMeng called all the #metoo victims as coward, troll and keyboard warrior when he is the real coward criminal bully hiding behind computer insulting woman with ccb lies and called it entertainment!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN did you read properly or never use brain KNN goto entrance and wait don't need go in just standby your ccb and when kt latha and lj McCully appear just spread it to punish them KNN
It’s no different you stupid ccb Malaysian slut liar with ccb mouth . Harassing people at entrance is a crime too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha conclusion is you are a coward liar with low class double standard caught. Don’t forget I am in the same league as LHL, you coward dare to call him the same names you just called me? Of course not. Just like you coward dare not call Johor crown prince names that you called me when he said exactly the same as me on HSR.
Haha @AhMeng the mudland dog run off with tails in between its legs again. Dare not call LHY the same names that he called me just like he dare not call Johor crown prince names!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you ccb coward only dare to harass good people in this forum KNN
No I didn’t harass anyone. It’s ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians like you stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran and that’s why I have no choice but to say the truths of what KT Latha and LJ Mccully did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inferiority complex. Just brave to KPKB in forum but in real life, a meek bottom feeder lowlife person. Typical useless 70% sinkies :biggrin:
I am a very patient and meek person indeed. My staff can attest that I NEVER shout at any of them before. So LJ Mccully is the first one and BOSS that I shouted at indeed. That’s the difference between you coward bully only dare to insult people that you think can get away with while acting subservient in front of Johor crown prince and LHY and I the high class hero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a very patient and meek person indeed. My staff can attest that I NEVER shout at any of them before. So LJ Mccully is the first one and BOSS that I shouted at indeed. That’s the difference between you coward bully only dare to insult people that you think can get away with while acting subservient in front of Johor crown prince and LHY and I the high class hero.
Oh ya this is yet ANOTHER of my MANY winning acts that I can boast MORALLY, LEGALLY and OPENLY.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I didn’t harass anyone. It’s ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians like you stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran and that’s why I have no choice but to say the truths of what KT Latha and LJ Mccully did.
KNN you ccb siao lang sounds like when you go out of house you always check behind left right and tip toe with sign of relief then when you hear whistle or fire crackers you quickly run home and post here KNN siaochi KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you ccb siao lang sounds like when you go out of house you always check behind left right and tip toe with sign of relief then when you hear whistle or fire crackers you quickly run home and post here KNN siaochi KNN
No I am just very patient and tolerant to nonsense and done all sorts of self help to deal with them until i realised the only way to deal with you ccb Malaysians is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.