• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Malaysians and Indians like KT latha bring their filth everywhere they go

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be it Singapore. Be it Twitter, YouTube, Duolingo or Quora. Open their ccb mouths to spin ccb lies of me is called winning act to these filthy Indians and Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So hypocrite racist Indians and Malaysians gang up attacking chinese Singaporean and then always complain others are racist. Filthy hypocrites!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be it Singapore. Be it Twitter, YouTube, Duolingo or Quora. Open their ccb mouths to spin ccb lies of me is called winning act to these filthy Indians and Malaysians!
How can I forget their mother of filth in Facebook with many filthy Indians appearing under “People I may know” in my Facebook account when I know none. Great circumstantial evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I forget their mother of filth in Facebook with many filthy Indians appearing under “People I may know” in my Facebook account when I know none. Great circumstantial evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians!
Filthy Malaysians like @Valium self admitted Malaysian Chinese are sia suay Lang thieves slanderers calling their unfortunate victims of theft slander and harassment as filthy sluts.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you really hate her so much, go confront her and give her a piece of your mind. What's the use of spewing vulgarities and curses repetitiously in this forum? No one in this forum bothers about who KT Latha is. All you need to do is to go confront her and get it off your chest instead of performing cowardly keyboard warrior antics here in this forum. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you really hate her so much, go confront her and give her a piece of your mind. What's the use of spewing vulgarities and curses repetitiously in this forum? No one in this forum bothers about who KT Latha is. All you need to do is to go confront her and get it off your chest instead of performing cowardly keyboard warrior antics here in this forum. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No I don’t just hate her but all filthy Indians from around the world that make filthy comments stealing slandering and harassing me. Should I go confront all in India Iran Saudi Arabia Kyrgyzstan?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw don’t forget what you said of me didn’t sue her means guilty. Well it works both ways - she didn’t sue me too. And once again I am in the same league as Lee Hsien Yang, not keyboard warriors like you coward son of pahang whore hiding behind computer stealing slandering and harassing woman.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No I don’t just hate her but all filthy Indians from around the world that make filthy comments stealing slandering and harassing me. Should I go confront all in India Iran Saudi Arabia Kyrgyzstan?
Excuses! KT Katha is your ex colleague and an identifiable person, unlike your alleged online harassers. It proves that you are nothing but a troll and a coward keyboard warrior. :rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said bro ... in my opinion @ginfreely is a coward in real life. She probably got bullied by many foreign monkey & dun know how to get back on them.

She dare not go face to face against the malicious malaysian chinese women & cake leng women.

She can only siao siao vent her frustrations to the people in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuses! KT Katha is your ex colleague and an identifiable person, unlike your alleged online harassers. It proves that you are nothing but a troll and a coward keyboard warrior. :rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Excuses is what you son of pahang whore are doing now with low class double standard of I don’t sue her mean I guilty while she don’t sue is not she guilty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro ... in my opinion @ginfreely is a coward in real life. She probably got bullied by many foreign monkey & dun know how to get back on them.

She dare not go face to face against the malicious malaysian chinese women & cake leng women.

Well i already pushed her for calling people slut. Should I go kill her? Coward is you son of Johor whore hiding behind computer insulting woman. Pui!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

She is nothing but a Coward ranting here instead of confronting her so called real life bullies. Rofl :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely need military support to bomb india saudi iran malaysia etc KNN she can only leeport her case to lhl KNN