• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's leeview .
fixed match for draw as heavy bettings on Uru and SK.
Some punters think SK can do a jap stunt and punted heavilee.
My uncle went for the least wager side I.e draw and also the highest odd in 1x2 menu
Screenshot_20221124-230539_Chrome.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He sustained a face injury in his last premier league match. :cool:
yeah, he fractured his face in the last EPL game.
Man marked by at least 2-3 of the Uruyguayan players throughout the match but I think South Korea will be happy with that result.

Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Portugal match need to know are there many CR opposition parties.
If many then CR will trash ghana else CR will have a hard win or even lose.
Leemember is all a show :biggrin:
Good night everyone :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
token nigger on portugal’s team allowed cross ball to slip thru between his legs. ghana’s niggers equalized.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardly impressive stuff from the Portuguese but at least they got the 3 points. Ghana were a bit unlucky I thought.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if brazil stops play-acting and diving in and around penalty area they can actually score.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing on how gay germany lost?

Germans are going to repeat the humiliation of the last WC. They are weak and and they are no longer a world leader in soccer. I would in fact say they are no longer a world leader in anything - engineering, science, or whatever.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germans are going to repeat the humiliation of the last WC. They are weak and and they are no longer a world leader in soccer. I would in fact say they are no longer a world leader in anything - engineering, science, or whatever.
To be fair they lost their gay power when qatar banned them from wearing the rainbow armband