• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose it you miss from 3 yards out into an open goal, perhaps you deserve to go home Lukaku.

He's just a bigmouth mercenary who thinks the world of himself, calls himself the 'complete striker'. :biggrin:

Anyway I'm happy that Belgium got eliminated, because fuck Roberto Martinez. :cool:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morocco vs Canada

I have arrived at the conclusion that the Northern Africans, besides playing a better game, have fairer skin than the Notherners in North America. Being nearer the Arctic Circle does not guarantee fair skin.:biggrin:
It looks like there are only 2 or 3 white players on thr Canadian starting eleven.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morocco vs Canada

I have arrived at the conclusion that the Northern Africans, besides playing a better game, have fairer skin than the Notherners in North America. Being nearer the Arctic Circle does not guarantee fair skin.:biggrin:

Northern Africa was invaded by the Arabs and their halal Arab seed had spawned generations.

Some of those north African countries were later colonised by the Italians or other angmohs, their haram seed also got mixed into the gene pool. Hence a fairer skin.

Conquer the land, fuck the women, sow your seed. That is the universal law. :cool:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPAIN also may want screw germany by losing 1-0 to Japan
Dear @Eisenhut, I have a feeling that Spain wants to avoid Brazil in the Quarter-finals; so Spain might really prefer to end up as Group E Runners-up:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup#Group_E
wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_E#Standings

One way for that to happen is Costa Rica beating Germany and Spain drawing with Japan.
Another way is Germany beating, or drawing with, Costa Rica and Japan beating Spain, causing Spain and Germany/Costa Rica to end up with four points each; but I believe that Spain's superior goal difference is insurmountable because it is eight goals more than Germany's and I believe that the chance of Germany thrashing Costa Rica is very low.

Attachments

• 2022 FIFA World Cup Group E - Wikipedia.png
    2022 FIFA World Cup Group E - Wikipedia.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited: