• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Match fixed for aus to win this round.
As usual other people scare then my uncle not scared and other not scare My uncle then scare.
Collect again. :o-o:
Screenshot_20221126-201124_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before collect aus my uncle also collected tiong league using secret code :biggrin:
Screenshot_20221126-203402_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-2
See later want collect some more or early leetirement for today KNN

Everyday collect and withdraw collect and withdraw so try a little 4d LOL
Screenshot_20221126-203623_Chrome.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suudi defeated Argentina in world cup. Greatest achievement for an Asian team ever at fifa wc already. No need to achieve more this time around.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny thing is stinky morons are not good at any sports, not in football or any other, yet follow fifa wc like crazy or so they think. What's the deal with that?

Cretins like East Asians also can't win anything. Tiongs and CECA with 1400 million ppl each are total no shows at fifa wc. Says sth.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed for Poland to open -1.5 as expected
Once again my uncle collect money and made withdrawal again :whistling:
Goodnight everyone . Kaw poon for the day :biggrin: KNN
Screenshot_20221126-230653_Chrome.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
This could very well be the last WC I get to watch.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/to-tell-or-not.331748/
Bro, try not to be so easily discourage and feel like giving up. Have faith and pray to God, you can count oh him at all times. He can turn your hardest diagnosis and darkest situation around. He is our healer and alone sustain us, And as long as there is breath in your lungs keep praying and believing in Him that you will be completely healed.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Argentina must win against Mexico tonight.
A draw might not be enough for Arg.
but Mexico can progress if they can overcome Saudi.

1669486942676.png

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France 2-1 Denmark
The French are 1st team through to the knock-out stages.
Denmark 1 point Australia 3 points Tunisia 1 point
Last game play each other, A draw game for Australia will see them through.
I pick Denmark to win.
If Tunisia can win against France also unlikely to progress.