• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fierce looking Kelingkia soldiers

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italian Carabineri training a Afghan policewoman.

5037902693_c6df79b2dc_z.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This afghan soldier looks more asian than afghani

5054262366_6ac8c3df49_z.jpg

isn't afghanistan in asia u piece of shit?

Oh yeah so a country in asia /= asian?

You most likely must be a keling.

Only shit skins like you judge ppl simply according to their facial features. Even ang mohs don't do it anymore.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although he wearing a marine corps emblem "cover" on his head, he could be just a navy corpsman or even a navy field doctor.

by the way, is that the M14 rifle on the other picture. Marines sure like to use weapons that are older than themselves.:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look fierce until paki terrorist come then all run away or high behind pillar while terrorist kill people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look fierce until paki terrorist come then all run away or high behind pillar while terrorist kill people.

don't say that okay according to ts since they look "fierce" and "handsome" since that asshole loves to post photos of more european looking ppl and looks down on asian or chinese looking ppl they must be the world's best fighters. :rolleyes:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
although he wearing a marine corps emblem "cover" on his head, he could be just a navy corpsman or even a navy field doctor.

by the way, is that the M14 rifle on the other picture. Marines sure like to use weapons that are older than themselves.:biggrin:

He is a navy doctor. (Charlie Surgical Company, 1st Medical Battalion) He just delivered the baby.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Its a M14 DMR (designated Marksman Rifle), only issued to scout marksman in the marine corp. And issued with special matchgrade ammo. It will be replaced soon by the M39. In Afghanistan, because of the terrain, there was a need for longer range precision weapon with a larger calibre to take out unfriendlies. I believe the marines dusted off their M14s, and basically rebuild them with new sights, bolt group, barrels, etc. Marines are practical this way, semper fi!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Croatian (first and third from left), Polish (first and second from right) and U.S. (second from left) Special Operations Forces operators.

5017759048_92c82de258_z.jpg

I don't think so. I think the 1st and the 3rd soldiers are Germans, that is the HK G36C they are carrying, and it looks like a blackened double eagle badge on their shoulders.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. I think the 1st and the 3rd soldiers are Germans, that is the HK G36C they are carrying, and it looks like a blackened double eagle badge on their shoulders.

You are right. The shoulder patch for Croatian Special Operations are different. But they do use the H&K G36.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Battalion_(Croatia)

The Special Operations Battalion (Croatian: Bojna za specijalna djelovanja), or popularly BSD was founded on 8 September 2000 with merging of the Special Combat Skills Center from Šepurine and personnel from the 1st Croatian Guard Corps (1. hrvatski gardijski zdrug).