• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fierce looking Kelingkia soldiers

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
without looking at the front of the vehicle, i really not sure of the brand.

found something to support your theory of being a Tacoma from wikipeida.

During Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom, multiple Toyota Tacomas have been observed in use by special forces units of the U.S. Army. Typically, they have been Double Cab models, with SR5 and TRD packages.

Despite the fact that the Hilux, which the Tacoma is based on, is extremely common in the Middle East, SF found it to be easier to purchase them from American dealerships, modify them appropriately, and ship them to their areas. The Tacoma and Hilux share a similar body, but the chassis is significantly different in the Tacoma and believed to be much weaker[citation needed]. The gasoline engine used is significantly quieter than the diesel engines used in the HMMWV. These were modified by eliminating the factory radio, along with almost all exterior lights and door buzzers. The front headlights have been modified to work in IR, in order to work with night vision. The engines are unmodified, but the vehicles have been fitted with brush guards, Warn winches, and a rollbar with a machine gun mount

look like US Army learned from somali mistake to copied the rebels who weld a 12.7mm mount onto Hilux or Landcrusier on the flatbed and turn the pick up into a heavy MG platform. But they should have stick to the Hilux which IMHO is the better vehicle. And why the american like gasoline so much? gasoline burn more easy than diesel.

The F150 is higher than the truck in the pic, and its rims have a very prominent Blue ford logo on it. This looks like a Tacoma extended cab.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its interesting the US is still allowing the Afghans to keep the PK as the squad automatic weapon. I guess they don't think too much of the M249.

cost my friend is the reason why. PK is readily available while the M249 had to be flown in. IMHO, the US dont want the M249 to fall into Taliban fighter hands.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ANP (Afghan National Army). Without their beard and turban, they can pass off as Indian.

4848702021_8816ba6c1e_z.jpg

4849313900_f2cb303b8a_z.jpg

hey wtf are you writing?

Koreans look like chinese and japs look like chinese and then what?

Therefore so what even if that afghan looks like a northern keling?

FYI arabs and middle eastern type of ppls have a very specific look to them, if you look long enough you can differentiate them from a keling.

Btw i doubt they would want to be called indian. Stop insulting them asshole. :oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
5143110658_b92140ae8d_z.jpg

classic quote from the past _ " Don't shoot until you can see the white in their eyes "

( The person who said this forgot that when he could see the white in enemies' eyes the enemies also could see the white in his eyes )

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey wtf are you writing?

Koreans look like chinese and japs look like chinese and then what?

Therefore so what even if that afghan looks like a northern keling?

FYI arabs and middle eastern type of ppls have a very specific look to them, if you look long enough you can differentiate them from a keling.

Btw i doubt they would want to be called indian. Stop insulting them asshole. :oIo:

Sure, chinese and japs look alike.

kelingkia look like neh neh.

Who the hell care.

This is a military thread and not a thread to provoke racism.

The kelingkia references are just meant as a tease.

Just like the chinese are called chinks.

Singaporeans are sinkies.

Men in white are called papee.

LKY is called old fart.

GMS is Macau king.

It is tease, not racism.

If you are feeling racism, please go elsewhere. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's Cheowyonglee? ROC soldiers lose already!

why lose?

Can u tell me why? Is it cos they don't look as "handsome"?

Firstly one's handsomeness isn't dependent on how european he looks. Secondly whether one is a good or lousy soldier isn't dependent on how "fierce" he looks. :rolleyes:

Of course i know a closet racist like you would give excuses.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
cost my friend is the reason why. PK is readily available while the M249 had to be flown in. IMHO, the US dont want the M249 to fall into Taliban fighter hands.

Why do they care if the m249 falls into Taliban hands? Is it top secret? They can only hope it does fall into the hands of the taliban. If it gives the Taliban as much problem as it gives them, they will be happy. Cost has nothing to do with it. If cost was a factor, the whole Afghan army would have stuck to AK-47s, much cheaper than M4s.