• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fierce fight at JB coffee shop

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha aiya silly silly sir bonut. Who film the jb kopitiam fight you tell me? Sinkies? :eek:

How can kapoh be right you tell me? o_O
Smart, smart mojito, I was responding to Froggy's post. I have no interest in who filmed the fight in jb.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got the contact number of the grey shirt Lao Beng I want to learn 少林寺铁头功 from him.
Knn few bottles to the head this Uncle still can stand.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

So is it new & trending now? Friendly Nice Coffee Shop Boxing Matches?

Why are more and more videos sent to me via Whatsapp like these?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, proved that cina will forever be cina, fighting for unnecessary things like low life vietcongs. Guess they can no longer sell their mother, wife and daughters, they really hang on to their vietcong pussies!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
A video clip purportedly showing a group of men in Stulang Laut fighting over a Vietnamese woman has gone viral over social media websites and mobile telecommunication apps.
Once again, proved that cina will forever be cina, fighting for unnecessary things like low life vietcongs. Guess they can no longer sell their mother, wife and daughters, they really hang on to their vietcong pussies!

A man has so much potential in getting the world to his feet but they stood so low as to fight over a pussy, a third world one. You just can tell that some men just not set up for great things in life.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
& PAP also in-fighting against each other .

d5dbe7b7197447af948277a826b29a9b.gif

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fierce-fight-at-jb-coffee-shop.251528/page-2#post-2695314

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say ter nao sinkie got so much time noone took the opportunity to grab a kitchen knife or beer bottle to settle the fight.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart, smart mojito, I was responding to Froggy's post. I have no interest in who filmed the fight in jb.

Of cos u no interest. Caught lying red handed pants down how to have interest explain you tell me? No sir it Malaysian who film the fight. So frog say sinkie useless only film is incorright. Anybody would have film these exciting fight! :cool:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos u no interest. Caught lying red handed pants down how to have interest explain you tell me? No sir it Malaysian who film the fight. So frog say sinkie useless only film is incorright. Anybody would have film these exciting fight! :cool:

I have been waiting for you to dig a deeper hole. If you have not been over enthusiastic in trying to prove yourself in this forum as "the smart poster" by calling people silly, you will realize it's not that difficult to understand the context.

There is a big difference between:

A 1st party using the camera to film a fight in order to avoid a fight versus a 3rd party using the camera to film a fight when you are not involved in the fight. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the shed.:wink:

Froggy and I are referring to the first situation. As for the second situation, it really doesn't matter who filmed the fight. Like you said, "anybody would have filmed these exciting fight!"

So you like to catch me with my pants down ? Now that you know you are barking up the wrong tree, you still want to catch me with my pants down. If you want to suck my cock, you can ask me nicely. Don't have to always wait to catch me with my pants down.:biggrin::p