• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fierce fight at JB coffee shop

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Froggy and I are referring to the first situation. As for the second situation, it really doesn't matter who filmed the fight. Like you said, "anybody would have filmed these exciting fight!"

I have to agree on this.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been waiting for you to dig a deeper hole. If you have not been over enthusiastic in trying to prove yourself in this forum as "the smart poster" by calling people silly, you will realize it's not that difficult to understand the context.

There is a big difference between:

A 1st party using the camera to film a fight in order to avoid a fight versus a 3rd party using the camera to film a fight when you are not involved in the fight. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the shed.:wink:

Froggy and I are referring to the first situation. As for the second situation, it really doesn't matter who filmed the fight. Like you said, "anybody would have filmed these exciting fight!"

So you like to catch me with my pants down ? Now that you know you are barking up the wrong tree, you still want to catch me with my pants down. If you want to suck my cock, you can ask me nicely. Don't have to always wait to catch me with my pants down.:biggrin::p

Just what I expect from an opposition troll. Make mistake just come clean! Say sorry. Why must deny and give excuses and confuse people? :confused: