• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fewer Pinoy And Tiong Tourists Will Visit Singapore

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
laksaboy july to lurn ow too kook adorebore cheeken? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;OgaXjNYxtf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgaXjNYxtf8[/video]

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
............ As long as they are not the high profile ultra-rich or government officials, it is not necessary to have armed guards to move around in that city........

I have worked/stayed in many cities around the world and there is only one city where I dare not walk around the streets (even in the day)-Manila.
Even Phnom Penh feels safer.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have worked/stayed in many cities around the world and there is only one city where I dare not walk around the streets (even in the day)-Manila.
Even Phnom Penh feels safer.

actually hor peeleepin is very safe one....if u dont get kidnap :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor peeleepin is very safe one....if u dont get kidnap :biggrin:

b5gunpbj

Beri beri safe. Just loke at pinoy mata equipment.