• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui Interpretation of "Lightening Strike" by Merlion

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
merlion @ 1 fullerton, rite? ... postal code of 1 fullerton is 049213 ...

wah sai 9213 ...kao yi yat sam....sound nice in cantonese...some more the address is @ 1 maybe a sign that it will open this week top prize...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HUAT AH!!!!!

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Feng Shui are bullshit, just read the last night Wan Bao, all Feng Shui Sifu dare not to say this is an omen, they are now twist and turn say this is a good sign for singapore, none say is bad, another pap balls lickers

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i first heard that somebody claimed the merlion lightning strike is a case of the merlion attracting good luck, wealth, whatsoever good to singapore over the radio, i could not believe my ears. we are not that stupid to believe so! it has always been evil doers or bad guys get cursed to be struck by lightning! not blessed to be struck by lightning. gezz!

That's what i thought too.

But assuming that fengshui master is right - that the merlion struck by lightning is good for Singapore, then we should be hopeful that lightning should also strike some sense into GIC and Temasek.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what i thought too.

But assuming that fengshui master is right - that the merlion struck by lightning is good for Singapore, then we should be hopeful that lightning should also strike some sense into GIC and Temasek.

So, you agree that when you are born retarded, that mean your parent must have does bad things before ........ isit.....

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Struck by lightning is never a good omen. Have you EVER heard struck by lightning is a good sigh? I never heard before. :rolleyes:

Any wise man(s) wanna enlighten us?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Feng Shui are bullshit, just read the last night Wan Bao, all Feng Shui Sifu dare not to say this is an omen, they are now twist and turn say this is a good sign for singapore, none say is bad, another pap balls lickers

When Cheng Ho's Treasure Fleet presented a giraffe caught in Africa to the Ming Emperor, they said it was a qilin (unicon) which only appears when the kingdom is at its peak

For centuries people have been trying to decipher natural events but Fengshui simply works on the insecurities of the rich people

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, anyone who is struck by lightning is DEAD! :wink:

Hardly.
Some dead can come alive!

Ask him.

frankenstein-jj-001.jpg

Lightning revives life!
Conclusion: Lightning Party will survive for many good years!

:eek: :p :eek:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

all these state controlled media where dare say this is bad omen...not scare the other lightning zap them for creating mass panic..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these state controlled media where dare say this is bad omen...not scare the other lightning zap them for creating mass panic..

same thing lah, it's like telling them about God and they say He doesn't exist.

that's the signal of end-times is coming for sgp...

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

BAD OMEN only, when MERLION is struck & the whole MERLION COLLAPSE & FALL into the sea & also Human lives are lost in the process...,,,Then it will definitely be BAD OMEN......

I am a FENGSHI MASTER, politics no place for me..No thanks!

In this incident, it is just a minor car accident...hit the bumper only...dented..
No one is injured & just drive on to your destination.:smile:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries bro...I am neutral....

Feng Shui is only bullshit if u are conned by Fake Masters...I can do quick analysis of for you, if u want to!!!!

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
same thing lah, it's like telling them about God and they say He doesn't exist.

that's the signal of end-times is coming for sgp...

aiyo, please..do not add to the depressed stage of the current economic situation....