• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feminism is the cause of high divorce rate.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feminism is an excellent example of how the Rockefeller mega cartel uses the awesome power of the mass media (i.e. propaganda.) to control society.

In 40 short years, many women have lost touch with their natural loving instincts. Consequently, the family is in disarray, sexual depravity is rampant and birth rates have plummeted.

I will expand on the Rockefeller's role, but first we need to remember that for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice.

She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.

A woman makes this supreme sacrifice to only one man who will cherish her and provide for his family. Men instinctively want to fulfill this responsibility. This is the essence of the heterosexual contract (i.e. marriage): female power in exchange for male power expressed as love. Sex is the symbol of this exclusive bond. Marriage and family may not be for everyone but it is the natural path for most.

Feminism has trained women to reject this model as "an old fashioned, oppressive stereotype" even though it reflects their natural instincts.

On Thursday a British writer reported overhearing two young women:

"All men are useless these days," one said. "Yeah," said the other. "The trouble is that they haven't risen to the challenge of feminism. They don't understand that we need them to be more masculine, and instead they have just copped out."

That's their logic? If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family.

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

Permanent love is not based on a woman's sex appeal, or personality or achievements. Ultimately, it is based on self-sacrifice. We love the people who love us.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001904.html

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha.
You should go and talk to those lovely ladies from Aware. (or Beware as they claim what men feel whenever they read something from them)
Then come back and tell us what transpired. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha.
You should go and talk to those lovely ladies from Aware. (or Beware as they claim what men feel whenever they read something from them)
Then come back and tell us what transpired. :smile:

He doesn't have to talk to them and discuss about the content of this thread. I already know the answer. The moment he mentions self sacrifice for love, those bitches would shout down at him and start chest thumping and immediately get into karate defence mode. To bitches like those the word sacrifice only applies to the male while they can do whatever the fuck they please.

Oh of course they'll twist their words around when confronted with it, they won't state it outright like what i have written but if someone deciphers their true intentions they'll just BS their way through. At that age their thinking is already set in stone. A good thing is with their horrible looks and expired shelf life no man will have to suffer under them since i doubt any man would marry them.

The way is to groom very young gals about the traits of being womanly and avoid AWARE's BS teachings so that this feministic crap doesn't poison their young minds and free the next generation from this BS here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feminism is an excellent example of how the Rockefeller mega cartel uses the awesome power of the mass media (i.e. propaganda.) to control society.

Hi i'm also waiting for you to post on part 2 of this article. U mentioned that you will touch on rockefeller's involvement.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family

Women have taken respect for them as being afraid of them. As for "cop out", the men thoughts is why does he need to go through this s***.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family

Women have taken respect for them as being afraid of them. As for "cop out", the men thoughts is why does he need to go through this s***.

Why women need man to be afraid of them? That makes no sense. MAybe that is a sinkie logic, happens only in sinkieland.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look no further than our Chua Mui Hong & Wee Shu Min. Both are unattractive, opinionated & probably sux in bed. This is the adverse product of our kiasi society. And I dont blame them. They are what they are - poor upbringing, media influenced & probably had been sheltered all their life.
The only consolation is that we all die eventually.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is wrong for divorce to women? like tigar's wife, she just easily get so much money.

educate our girls to marry to only rich old man, and then wait for them to die and just sit and get money, no need to work lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is wrong for divorce to women? like tigar's wife, she just easily get so much money.

educate our girls to marry to only rich old man, and then wait for them to die and just sit and get money, no need to work lah.

That is a sinkie mentality. Well, that is expected.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A classic example =>

08102805063640.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
08102805063640.jpg

The woman on the right look looks every bit a man can be .

HO jinx is the man, H L is the woman in a happy marriage .

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mass media encourages us to obsess on sex. young man are taught to judge women on appearance and ignore qualities necessary for a successful marriage.the media presents beautiful woman as goddesses.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old rich men are not dumb lah.

Many are probably already married to rich or pretty girls, which exclude many Spore girls :biggrin: