• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female traffic cops in China fight while on the job

rolleyez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X35iQdCMqvo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Published on Jul 15, 2013
On the streets of Tangshan, Hebei province.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would expect nothing less form a retarded, cheating, obnoxious nation.

Chinks the world over should hide their heads in shame.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
malays people got no chance against such uncouth and aggressive people such as this. Only the northern barbarians can handle them.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's easy for you to condemn Chinese and China, not everyone is like you with Ah Neh as father.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You twit!, the Chinese people were much more civilized than the Europeans, Middle Eastern people, who were still roaming the deserts smelling or 'humping' camel rumps...when Marco Polo visited Cathay..he was amazed... but somewhere along evolution the became what they are today..that is why they are called "Middle Kingdom"...they think, they have the best, pay the best...everything the best..everybody outside the borders are inferior or 'devils'... ( sound familiar in the local context)

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Policewomen fight on the street.

They should have ripped each other's clothes off.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=649333541762565" width="576" height="404" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Policewomen fight on the street.

They were not taught of any martial art in the academy before they graduated? 2 mad chickens fighting. :biggrin:

larue

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't you say one's ethnicity is no reason for celebration because of the involuntary nature of its being? By the same token, one should have no reason to hide their heads in shame over deeds of others of the same ethnicity no?

Last edited: