• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious feeling of loneliness has creeped in

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am referring to myself.

wife has been away for a month and i am all alone in melb.

weather also cooler as it's autumn now, it adds up to the loneliness.

loneliness is the feeling that i fear most.

i missed my friends back in sg, i was back during the lunar new year and we had a lot of drinks then.

no need advice, this is natural for me.

what do you guys do when your are bored and lonely? exercise, play the piano, book reading or drive a taxi! lol...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i am referring to myself.

wife has been away for a month and i am all alone in melb.

weather also cooler as it's autumn now, it adds up to the loneliness.

loneliness is the feeling that i fear most.

i missed my friends back in sg, i was back during the lunar new year and we had a lot of drinks then.

no need advice, this is natural for me.

what do you guys do when your are bored and lonely? exercise, play the piano, book reading or drive a taxi! lol...
Always glad to help.

https://goldfingers.com.au/
https://kittens.com.au/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Postings like this raise the quality of this forum...

I am expecting more threads along the line of....

1) is it ok to have dinner alone?

2) i am old, fat, unemployed.... am i a loser?

3) i think of cutting myself... am i normal?

:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's fuckin wrong with you? i haven't lost my humane touch, sharing my personal thoughts with you good bros? like that also got something to say!! i am more than willing to give a helping hand and real sound advice to anyone who is going through a rough time.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's fuckin wrong with you? i haven't lost my humane touch, sharing my personal thoughts with you good bros? like that also got something to say!! i am more than willing to give a helping hand and real sound advice to anyone who is going through a rough time.
advice from a loser fucktard like you, getting sacked from a menial factory job and kpkb here? you should give yourself a helping hand and go wank yourself silly and still have a choice - left or right hand, that is! :redface:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
advice from a loser fucktard like you, getting sacked from a menial factory job and kpkb here? you should give yourself a helping hand and go wank yourself silly and still have a choice - left or right hand, that is! :redface:

good bro, i think i had shared my story, it's rather complicated, not just a simple labourer job, glcs, spf, saf and politicians involved, one even lied and utmostly, i got into trouble. i know many wrongdoings had been done, in life, it's smarter to learn from pple like konghee to move on as fast as possible, i was not a fast learner and that's the problem. your balls will shrink if you know more in detail. my words are not made up, indeed, it actually did happen but all swept under carpet.