• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feel like a**-jamming this MILF

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$450,000 in monthly maintenance. That is $30,000 per night for a f**k. For that kind of money, I want to a**-jam her every night.

Wed, Jan 12, 2011
Diva
print.gif
decreasetext.gif
increasetext.gif

Socialite seeks $450,000 in monthly maintenance

UPDATE: Nurdian Cuaca, ex-husband of Jamie Cuaca, is reportedly on the Interpol list for fraud charges. However, a statement released yesterday to The Straits Times by Mr Cuaca's lawyer cited that Cuaca is "unaware of any valid basis for the Interpol Red Notice, which appears to have originated from a Jakarta source".

The lawyer added that the 45-year-old businessman has travelled freely from Singapore to Indonesia and other countries since November.

According to the Interpol website, the Red Notice is a "warrant to be circulated worldwide with the request that the wanted person be arrested with a view to extradition."
An Indonesian tycoon has failed to unfreeze $93 million of his assets pending the outcome of a divorce suit.

Mr Nurdian Cuaca, 44, and Madam Jamie Chua Xin Yin, 36, a Singaporean, had been married for over 15 years, before filing for divorce in February last year over 'unreasonable behaviour'. They have two children.Mr Cuaca's assets include two houses in Sentosa Cove and in Hong Kong worth $14.6 million, $79.2 million in shares in a private company, his wine collection and his three cars - a Lamborghini, a Porsche and a Ferrari.

Madam Chua was a former flight stewardess and is currently the managing director of the Manolo Blahnik Singapore shoe boutique.She is also frequently spotted at high society events in Singapore.

Madam Chua is seeking $450,000 in monthly maintenance from Mr Cuaca.Her lawyers had applied for an asset freeze and interim maintenance order because Mr Cuaca had reduced her monthly maintenance amount and cancelled her supplementary card.

In explaining the decision to freeze Mr Cuaca's assets, the judge said the latter was found to have transferred $3.2 million from a bank here to Indonesia.Mr Cuaca had claimed this was monies that belonged to his sister, a Miss Risna.

However, the judge wrote that there was strong evidence that the removal of the amount was to shrink the matrimonial assets that would be divided by the courts.Given the circumstances, the judge said the withdrawal of that $3.2million "was not legitimate and was not justified."In addition, he had also attempted on two occasions to dispose of his wine collection in their matrimonial home, and shut down the couple's shoe business, Cloud 9 Lifestyle, which owns Madam Chua's Manolo Blahnik shoe boutique, by terminating interbank loans from the parent company, D'League Pte Ltd to Cloud 9.He had also tried to dispose of the family cars (see inset box above for details).Mr Cuaca has appealed against the decision, which will be heard in the High Court in February.

A pre-trial conference on the divorce suit will be held in the Family Court tomorrow.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His husband should ask her go Malaysia and plan for assassin. Is much cheaper option and end it forever.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what they call a trophy wife: foolish rich men marry one as a social decoration.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what they call a trophy wife: foolish rich men marry one as a social decoration.
Haha. Yes, trophy only for initial few years, after that it becomes decades of shame and regret for remainder of life.

All friends and relatives will be laughing behind his back in every social gathering for such stupidity.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banging this gal is pretty ok,,,like another Serina,,but as I have said b4 many times,,if i have that sort of money,,I would not bother as I can have many many gals who look like her and better,,,everynight different one at lower cost. In other words, cheaperer, betterer, fasterer and is there a better way to spell that 3 words? only sia suay can say such shit,,.,,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
banging this gal is pretty ok,,,like another Serina,,but as I have said b4 many times,,if i have that sort of money,,I would not bother as I can have many many gals who look like her and better,,,everynight different one at lower cost. In other words, cheaperer, betterer, fasterer and is there a better way to spell that 3 words? only sia suay can say such shit,,.,,

And you know why u dun have this sort of money because only real man earn such money and real man dun pay for sex.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh the irony of such a statement. Does she actually fit the definition of a trophy so to speak?

The odd thing is that everyone knows what a trophy wife means something whose intrinsic value is just purely based on external appearances don't expect it to help with the household chores yet well her appearance in those pictures show an aged person.

Seems like the definition of trophy wife has fallen and one doesn't even need to look hot just convince some rich guy to support you.