• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feb 16: NSP Rally for Petition against 6.9

Will You attend and sign petition?

• Yes and tell the PAP to wake up!

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, im just another ballsless sinkie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must spread the word about this walk in the park on the 7th day of CNY. apparently a lot of sinkies are fed up but still in the dark about it.

Please tell 10 people to tell 10 people and we will see whether a crwd turns up.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If tuayapeh goes up to her and says that she has a totally sexy and tight body, do you think she will hold it against me? :biggrin:

tuayapeh wonderings........:rolleyes:

i think she will hug you tight tight and give u a thank u kiss...she is a very nice and wonderful girl...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think she will hug you tight tight and give u a thank u kiss...she is a very nice and wonderful girl...

eh kopi...you no good la...tuayapeh tongue already come out so long.... sure kena touch the ground if that happens lor...

:biggrin: