• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feb 16: NSP Rally for Petition against 6.9

Will You attend and sign petition?

• Yes and tell the PAP to wake up!

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, im just another ballsless sinkie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? When?

Based on BE2013 result, such antics will cost NSP 5% of votes at least.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million population

http://www.transitioning.org/2013/0...t-at-4-30pm-say-no-to-6-9-million-population/

[h=2]Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million population![/h]Transitioning wants to congratulate WP MP-elect Ms Lee Li Lian for her infamous victory at the Punggol East by-election. We are also open to providing career counseling support for her jobless residents if there is such a need. Gilbert
Number of View: 1953

Dear Friends,
Transitioning is organising a protest at Hong Lim Park Speakers’ Corner on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – “Say NO to 6.9 million population”.
Note that Speakers’ Corner is a legitimate government-allowed area for protests and public gathering.

We have conducted many such events there previously without any interference.

The government has just announced in a population white paper that they are targetting a 6.9-million population by 2030.
The interim plan is to have 6 million population by 2020.

Based on the current 5.3 million population we have, we need an influx of almost 90, 000 foreigners a year to reach 6.9 million people in 17 years’ time!

I am sure that you will agree with me that the drastic increase in population is unacceptable as clearly space wise we are already suffering and many local Singaporeans will also be replaced by cheaper hungrier foreigners out to make a foothold for themselves here.

Please let me know if you are able to come for the event by placing a like on the facebook icon below.

We also need speakers for the event and if you are passionate and brave enough do email me at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you on this matter.

Be a voice for Singaporeans!

I am sure that there will be a large turn-out for this event which affects not only the participants themselves but their children as well.

We can’t take this lying down!

Singapore for Singaporeans!

Gilbert Goh
President
Transitioning – unemployment support services

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million popula

[h=3]4 Responses to “Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million population!”[/h]
  • 4306837bae5c0d0b3129c2b797141b2b
    <CITE class=fn>xyz</CITE> says:
    January 30, 2013 at 1:52 am
    I remember immediately after GE2011, PM Lee himself said on TV that S’pore will cut down significantly on foreigner intake, and that 80,000 a month is way too much, maybe 30K-40K a month still can.
    But now PAP has officially dictated that S’pore is to import 90,000 foreigners each month. Bloody hell!
    In fact, even after GE2011 and after saying all the talk cock sorry on TV, PAP actually still imported average of about 80K to 90K foreigners each month from 2011 to 2012. I thought that it was temporary boost to satisfy all the MNCs and SMEs. But now it looks like Sinkies have been conned big time.
    No wonder PAP decided to have the BE quickly. If they call the BE now, PAP will lose by 25% instead of just 11%.

• ab0e9c24783aba0571303a9f4aa2fd98
    <CITE class=fn>Cremora</CITE> says:
    January 30, 2013 at 3:18 am
    It’s per YEAR, xyz, not per month…

• 2b2fa6b838a153cc75a7d26ddbfda483
    <CITE class=fn>David</CITE> says:
    January 30, 2013 at 9:27 am
    GE2011 say want to cut down foreigners but did they cut down (or have a significant impact to be consider ‘cut down’)?
    I personal feel that the answer is no.
    During this process, Singaporeans suffer more & Foreigners go back to their home country because they feel cheated which resource is wasted to attract Foreigners can be better used to help Singaporeans, PRs & Foreigners who are currently in Singapore!

• 90634b98789d96cb7d81c7099a3e3f22
    <CITE class=fn>J Y</CITE> says:
    January 30, 2013 at 8:02 pm
    “No to 6 million” should be a stronger message than “No to 6.9 million”. Or even better to use “No to 5.5 million”!!
    Anyway, to look at it from a bright side, this would mean that more GRCs and SMCs will be taken by opposition parties come GE 2016. The PAP always will “do the right thing, even when it is not popular” with Singaporeans. So, maybe WP can gained more seats by then and have a stronger presence in parliament.
    It just shows that a leopard won’t change its spots even after losing some seats in parliament.
    Why is the PAP’s vision of the future so different from ours? Have they lost touch with the ground so much?
    On the other hand, WP seems to be rooted to the ground. Thus, their recent victory at the PE BE is a proof of their hard work walking the ground.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million popula

err.. where is the facebook link?
I will be there as I want my voice to be heard and my face to be seen.
I can't take this any more.. I don't want the ruling party to think that everyone will take this kind of BS lying down.

EDIT - oh.. i found the facebook link on their website..

Last edited:

PearlTan

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP is mad...i will join the protest

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good time to see if KJ and DL are just Leegime clowns or otherwise. If WP, SPP & SDP do a joint rally with NSP, Leegime will shit in its pants and we may see Operation Cold Store and Kee Chiu's army coming in. Let us go for confrontation and see how the world and Singaporeans react. The world has its own selfish interests at stake.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

During the 2011 GE, Mafia Mentor LKY had hinted that 900,000 more foreign trash are coming. Sinkies are really too daft to take heed and still voted 81 PAP MPs in. Such is the difficulty of convincing sinkies that PAP is a traitorous political party.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will this issue be the catalyst that spark our very own Bersih movement?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGP-Population.jpg

Based on data from World Bank, our population has been kept increasing for the past 50 years.
If you think our Sillypore gahbrament has been cutting down significantly on foreigner intake after GE2011, you all got it wrong.
Population already hit 5.2mil in year 2011. By 2012, it can easily hit 5.5mil already. To hit 7mil (under optimistic scenario) it only takes another 5 years or so.

As you all can see, there's no need to take 17 years to meet that 6.9mil target. We all have been tricked into believing their pack of lies and bullshit.
All these while the MIW has no intention to reduce or put a stop to the number for influx of foreigners. Why is it you guys still believe those jokers?