• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Featured FTs in SG news today - Angmor man scratched PRC woman on bus

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dance instructor: Caucasian “clawed” me!
Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 38 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A normal bus ride turned into a nightmare for a 33-year-old dance instructor when she met with a bully on the bus. Not only did the bully hurl abusive words at her and threatened to break her nose, he also got physical by ramming into her using his arms and scratched her!

The victim Lin Yan Xuan told Lianhe Wanbao that the incident happened on Tuesday evening at 7:00pm when she boarded bus no. 14 from East Coast to return to her condominium in Orchard Road. A male Caucasian who boarded the bus along Katong Road started shouting at her and got violent for no apparent reason.

She was sitting in the front row on the upper deck of the double-decker bus while the Caucasian and a female passenger were sitting on the left side of the bus when the incident happened.

"I was on the phone with my daughter, telling her that I will take another 30 minutes to reach home. But before I could even end the call, I heard someone shouting profanities and calling me a slut" she said.

When she turned to look, she saw a vicious looking man pointing at her nose and telling her to get off the bus.

She tried to ignore him at first and continued to talk to her daughter but he kept hurling abusive words at her.

The Caucasian male later told the police that she was talking too loudly on the phone and making a lot of noise.

Lianhe Wanbao 22.9.2011.

Also suspect this Singapore Chabor is using extremely "Rou Ma", literally, over-chilling language with her kids in her half bucket Singlish. Ang Mo FT bui tahan take action. For some unknown reason, SG like to display or "Biao Yan" their new iphone in front of other less 'fortunate' who can't own, don't own or don't want to own one.

During my last trip to SG, amazed to see almost everyone is using an iphone on the MRT,

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese women, whether Singaporean, Malaysian or PRC Chinese, are asking for it believing in the fairy tale of western gentlemen chivalry. I myself wouldn't lift a finger against a woman not matter how annoying she gets, I'd just walk away. However, if any man, regardless of race wants to beat her up, I wouldn't lift a finger to stop too.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the PRC that talks very loud are mainly from North East (Dong Bei). It's their culture and it is not seen as rude. Beijing and Shanghainese are lnot as loud. The southerners, Szechuan, Cantonese and Minan do not speak that loud but they speak real fast.

Lanchiow. You every heard Shanghainese speak or not?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos who have no money to drive have no business being in Singapore.

Chinese women, whether Singaporean, Malaysian or PRC Chinese, are asking for it believing in the fairy tale of western gentlemen chivalry. I myself wouldn't lift a finger against a woman not matter how annoying she gets, I'd just walk away. However, if any man, regardless of race wants to beat her up, I wouldn't lift a finger to stop too.

jw5

Loyal
Not stated in the report, but my guess is that the ang mor had a female asian companion beside him, and she was the one who complained to him.
To show what a man he was, he decided to approach the woman talking loudly.