• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fearsomely fit female celebs over 40

jw5

Loyal

Jennifer Aniston​

Jennifer Aniston is the poster girl for looking incredibly fit and fabulous in your fifties. The star works out almost every day for around 90 minutes, and loves core work (hello, planks!) and resistance bands.

1641649597020.png

jw5

Loyal

Sandra Bullock​

Aniston's buddy Sandra Bullock is another workout fiend who looks fitter than ever in her fifties. The actress works out most days, firing through a mix of sweaty dance cardio, Pilates, and yoga.

1641649627289.png

jw5

Loyal

Michelle Obama​

The former First Lady has super-sculpted arms, which drew many a compliment whenever she wore a sleeveless gown to accompany her husband at official events.

The former FLOTUS swims and does weights, and is passionate about inspiring others to get active too. She even shared her workouts on the official White House page as part of her "Let's Move!" campaign

1641649658235.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michelle Obama​

The former First Lady has super-sculpted arms, which drew many a compliment whenever she wore a sleeveless gown to accompany her husband at official events.

The former FLOTUS swims and does weights, and is passionate about inspiring others to get active too. She even shared her workouts on the official White House page as part of her "Let's Move!" campaign

View attachment 130877
She has very ape like features

jw5

Loyal

Sigourney Weaver​

It takes some strength to do battle with aliens, and actress Sigourney Weaver has looked in awesome shape her whole career. Pilates, gym workouts, and a healthy diet keep her looking in incredible shape into her seventies.

1641735055437.png

jw5

Loyal

Christie Brinkley​

Former supermodel Christie Brinkley was a Sports Illustrated regular in the '80s and '90s, and returned to the cover in 2017, aged 63.

A vegetarian and workout fanatic, Brinkley has promoted fitness throughout her career, and keeps to a healthy diet, active lifestyle, and dropping into a squat or leg exercise at any opportunity!

1641738127164.png

1641738168959.png

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michelle Obama​

View attachment 130877

J Aniston, S Bullock, Michelle Obama (Big Mike) .All dudes.

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michelle Obama​

View attachment 130877

jw5

Loyal

Eva Mendes​

Eva Mendes regularly shares workout pics on her social media, and is a big fan of interval training to keep in fabulously fit shape well into her forties.

1641908847601.png

jw5

Loyal

Gwyneth Paltrow​

Gwyneth Paltrow has made a second career out of looking and feeling fabulous. Her Goop wellness empire espouses the benefits of eating clean, working out, and exercising regularly, and Gwynnie practices what she preaches: she works out every morning.

1642003313783.png

jw5

Loyal

Heidi Klum​

Heidi Klum has supermodel-level genetics on her side, but she also knows the power of moving her body to keep her looking fabulous for life.

1642077218846.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5. Diana Ser, 49​

yq-clb5-07012022.jpg

PHOTO: DIANA SER/INSTAGRAM
Diana Ser does not need social media to shame her. After all, her three children aged 15, 13 and 10 cast sassy judgment on what she wears on a regular basis.
The TV host says: "I don't worry about other people's expectations as the opinions of teens and a tween at home already keep me busy. Once, I wore kitten heels with denim shorts and my youngest looked at me and said, 'Heels and cut-offs? I don't think so.'"
Ser feels that once you put yourself out there on Instagram (where she has 83,800 followers), one should brace oneself for the heat. "I used to be taken aback. Why would you say things like that. One comment was, 'You're a try-hard, look at so-and-so - now that's natural', about someone 20 years younger. Even if you think you're strong-minded, you may go, 'Is this person right?'
"The lesson is, we should never rely on social media as the only feedback on ourselves.
"I tell my daughters, 'Before you want to judge or criticise an older woman, think of what you will look like when you are that age.'"
She feels flattered that most people compliment her by saying she "doesn't seem to have changed".
The petite 1.53m-tall presenter, who is married to former actor James Lye, has even managed to maintain her pre-pregnancy weight of 47kg.
She stays in shape by clocking at least 15,000 steps a day, as well as doing cardio exercises at the gym or park, and practising pilates at home three to four times a week.
She swears by oblique exercises to help define her waistline - she wears size 25 jeans - and is big on nutrition. "I don't subscribe to a win-win situation. I don't have my cake and eat it."
If she has a big breakfast, then she goes for lighter meals such as fish and vegetables for lunch and dinner. She has cut out red meat, chooses complex carbs and avoids processed foods. And if she is feeling peckish, she munches on grapes instead of chocolates.
A few years ago, she was "miserable" when she suffered from acne, so she reduced her sugar intake. For instance, instead of spreading kaya on her toast, she substituted it with olive oil. After a few months, she lost 2kg and her skin cleared up.
She believes in being an early sleeper and riser too, going to bed at 10pm and waking at 5am.
"I had my youngest child when I was 39, so I do have to keep healthy and keep my energy levels up," she adds.
Ser turns 50 in April, but has told her family not to throw her a big birthday celebration.
She says: "It's not that I'm embarrassed. I just want to do it quietly, like how I did 40. And before you know it, you've passed the milestone."
Her neh-nehs have shrunk considerably. James Lye must have suck on them too much liao.

jw5

Loyal

Victoria Beckham​

Being married to a former soccer star might help Posh Spice find extra impetus to push her fitness levels. She runs and works out with a personal trainer for up to two hours practically every day.

1642167028652.png

jw5

Loyal

Kate Hudson​

As the founder of fitness wear company Fabletics, it's no surprise that Kate Hudson is in seriously good shape. Yoga, Pilates, and Peloton spin workouts are part of the super-active actress' daily routine.

1642171614742.png