• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatwa in Selangor state forbids muslims from entering churches, will MUIS forbid PAP muslim MPs from entering JohnTan's church?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, if you are a chink towkay you will of course buy celebrity name and not one from a man in the street. I think NEP policy should continue, what you think?
As long as the policies keep mudland 3rd world ...I am all for it and in turn also cut off the mudlanders from Singkieland so that there will be no more ah hua jie, Amy hardkaur , mad khaw, janil etc that take advantage of Singkies I am all for it. N abolishing the NEP for mudland will not work. The average m&d is more radicalised than 30 years ago. N now m&ds just depend on religion to feed themselves...n m&ds in Kelantan n Trengganu etc is happy with the 1k payout a month etc.. since they are soo welfare dependent. .n they believe that the bumi policies end they will starve n are soo brain washed that they only worry about women n tudung n 4 wives n pork avoidence... How they can better themselves is an impossibility... mudslimes instead of looking at their religion to better themselves use the Quran n hadiths literally n think it's a betterment for themselves is beyond hope.

I bring up another point ..the residents mudslimes whores here always quote Quran must follow etc. Quran say this n that n don't say this n that etc. However the fallacy is alot of the rituals n beliefs are hadiths...look at the hari Raya date fiasco... They can't even agree on the day .. Singkieland m&ds use this day... mudland use another... Because in the hadith must see the crescent moon ...no moon...no party etc....now why is a middle east practice where by the skies are different...middle east have clearer skies so easier to see the moon compared to SEA..where got much more cloud cover taken literally n scientifically? The hadith also say drink camel urine.. why the m&ds don't drink? So mudslimes do pick n choose but they pick n choose garbage n wat they like n stuff that give the religious class more power n influence. N with such thinking..if mudland is not beyond hope. I don't know wat is..

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's not a crime anywhere in the world, including Israel, to leave Judaism. I don't recall Jewish raiding bands and pirates enslaving black people on an industrial scale, which happened on both the East and West coasts of Africa.
Yes, there is no punishment for apostasy in judaism. But the torah does spell out gruesome punishment for crimes and misdeeds, which are mostly not carried out these days thankfully. My point being these religions have ceremonies, restrictions and rituals that must be adhered to. Their spiritual leaders, Imams, Rabbis have overarching authority over their followers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My point being these religions have ceremonies, restrictions and rituals that must be adhered to.

There's freedom to follow or ignore those rituals and restrictions if you live in a secular country. There's no 'must', not unless there's a mob ready to lynch you or police to jail you if you refuse to follow.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There's freedom to follow or ignore those rituals and restrictions if you live in a secular country. There's no 'must', not unless there's a mob ready to lynch you or police to jail you if you refuse to follow.
Why are you defending Judaism? Have you forgotten that they killed your Jesus?:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, if you are a chink towkay you will of course buy celebrity name and not one from a man in the street. I think NEP policy should continue, what you think?
A free market environment normally will be the best. But currently, its not possible anymore as even US, EU and china are placing restrictions

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you defending Judaism? Have you forgotten that they killed your Jesus?:biggrin:

Jesus and his 12 Disciples were also Jews.

Is Judaism a person or people? You seem to be using a religion and people interchangebly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Jesus and his 12 Disciples were also Jews.

Is Judaism a person or people? You seem to be using a religion and people interchangebly.
This one you need to consult the Gospel of Judas, since he not only betrayed your Jesus but also started the religion of Judaism.:thumbsup:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the Muslim definition of love? Let's listen to this Jewish rabbi talk about love.

Muslim definition of love is loving the prophet and allah. Jews and infidels are definitely not in the love equation. Good question to ask and good to discuss.