• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Fatwa in Selangor state forbids muslims from entering churches, will MUIS forbid PAP muslim MPs from entering JohnTan's church?

duluxe

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...ans.muslims.from.entering.churches/140053.htm

A Malaysian state has issued a fatwa banning Muslims from entering churches and other non-Muslim places of worship.

The fatwa was passed on 15 March in the state of Selangor in western Malaysian and is believed to be a reaction to an event staged by Malaysia’s Sports Minister for citizens to learn more about Christianity, Open Doors reports.

Selangor is the most populous state in Malaysia, which is a Muslim-majority country – 63.5 per cent of the country in 2020.

According to the country’s constitution, Islam is Malaysia’s state religion. The constitution also allows some restrictions on the proselytisation of Muslims.

Not all Muslims support the fatwa.

Muslim politician Syed Saddiq said in a video posted on social media: “How do we want our children to live in a harmonious society when they cannot understand the religion and culture of their own peers.

“What is the need to gatekeep Muslims in Selangor? Don’t tell me that if you entered a church your faith would waver. Every other person of a different religion here hears the [Islamic] call to prayer five times a day.”

Malaysia is ranked 43 on Open Doors’ annual World Watch List of countries where Christians face the most extreme persecution.

Open Doors highlighted some of the practical consequences of the fatwa, which will prevent Muslims from attending weddings or other events held in churches, and affect the income of people event coordinators and wedding photographers….

Selangor becoming like Kelantan n Trengganu? Pas taking over
The malay gomen giving clerics a free hand to oppress and suppress the malays. Subjugate them. If you think non malays are second class citizens, think again. Non malays have freedom and liberty denied to malays.

duluxe

The malay gomen giving clerics a free hand to oppress and suppress the malays. Subjugate them. If you think non malays are second class citizens, think again. Non malays have freedom and liberty denied to malays.

@Loofydralb says islam has not clerics, that so called imams just have more knowledge than the rest (paraphrase him). You are spot on the point that infidels have more freedom than malays in malaysia, that's why many jiuhu kias rejected taking up sinkieland citizenship. The discriminating bumi policies actually worked against the malays but make no difference for those able or non-giving up non-muslims. Bumi policies are tongkat, if you know the meaning of the malay word.

The NEP giving malays false hope. Does not encourage them to gain any skills.
To get malays to be wealthy they need to a acquire skills. And improve in productivity.

Are these tracts banned in Malaysia too? :biggrin:

https://www.chick.com/products/cate...=A-Z&PageNumber=1&Category=Islam&ShowCount=12

0042_02.gif
0042_09.gif

THE_CHANSTER

Muslim politician Syed Saddiq said in a video posted on social media: “How do we want our children to live in a harmonious society when they cannot understand the religion and culture of their own peers".

This Fatwa is utter bonkers.

duluxe

The NEP giving malays false hope. Does not encourage them to gain any skills.
To get malays to be wealthy they need to a acquire skills. And improve in productivity.

They can be wealthy without any skill under NEP, they just need to sell their names to register as board directors of non-bumi companies. They should worship also your wu wei god and be more relax and get rich. Do you need to donate zakat too?

I will b the devil's advocate on this. Those use name thingy only benefits the m&ds with connections ie madhatters sons....najib stepson.. If u r a nobody m&d etc u can only depend on the scraps from the table ie gahmen handouts ... that why those Kampong m&ds etc keep voting Pas etc..bcos they get those handouts which are just scraps of the table...the average city m&d etc besides gettin the bumi title don't actually get any favours...my m&d cina kawans tell me one

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...ans.muslims.from.entering.churches/140053.htm

A Malaysian state has issued a fatwa banning Muslims from entering churches and other non-Muslim places of worship.

The fatwa was passed on 15 March in the state of Selangor in western Malaysian and is believed to be a reaction to an event staged by Malaysia’s Sports Minister for citizens to learn more about Christianity, Open Doors reports.

Selangor is the most populous state in Malaysia, which is a Muslim-majority country – 63.5 per cent of the country in 2020.

According to the country’s constitution, Islam is Malaysia’s state religion. The constitution also allows some restrictions on the proselytisation of Muslims.

Not all Muslims support the fatwa.

Muslim politician Syed Saddiq said in a video posted on social media: “How do we want our children to live in a harmonious society when they cannot understand the religion and culture of their own peers.

“What is the need to gatekeep Muslims in Selangor? Don’t tell me that if you entered a church your faith would waver. Every other person of a different religion here hears the [Islamic] call to prayer five times a day.”

Malaysia is ranked 43 on Open Doors’ annual World Watch List of countries where Christians face the most extreme persecution.

Open Doors highlighted some of the practical consequences of the fatwa, which will prevent Muslims from attending weddings or other events held in churches, and affect the income of people event coordinators and wedding photographers….

moslems have come to my church before. Some of them left the church as non-moslems after that. No need toget them into changing religion thorugh marriage coercions or offering money. Hallejulah!

It must be a fucking nightmare to be a muslim in mudland.

It's pretty much a fucking nightmare to be a moslem anywhere in the world except in Singapore. moslem behaviour is often governed by a board of clerics, both at the village level as well as at the national level. moslems can't be trusted by their clerics to be islamic enough.

Faith is a personal matter, as it should be. Policing it and using coercion to ensure compliance to ancient doctrines is wrong on all levels. Islam and Judaism are the two most offensive religions in this regard, they embody ancient beliefs designed to stupefy and enslave. Unlike Christianity which is so deliberating (*I included this sentence just to make you happy):biggrin:

Islam and Judaism are the two most offensive religions in this regard, they embody ancient beliefs designed to stupefy and enslave.

It's not a crime anywhere in the world, including Israel, to leave Judaism. I don't recall Jewish raiding bands and pirates enslaving black people on an industrial scale, which happened on both the East and West coasts of Africa.

duluxe

I will b the devil's advocate on this. Those use name thingy only benefits the m&ds with connections ie madhatters sons....najib stepson.. If u r a nobody m&d etc u can only depend on the scraps from the table ie gahmen handouts ... that why those Kampong m&ds etc keep voting Pas etc..bcos they get those handouts which are just scraps of the table...the average city m&d etc besides gettin the bumi title don't actually get any favours...my m&d cina kawans tell me one

You are right, if you are a chink towkay you will of course buy celebrity name and not one from a man in the street. I think NEP policy should continue, what you think?