• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father splurges on nice wheels for 23-year-old daughter

K

Kojiro Sasaki

pic1.jpg

"Hi you lau tikos, my damage is 50/1/60. Yes 50 no kidding. Loose pussy. Not for the money so on boh?"

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20101213-252470.html

Tue, Dec 14, 2010
The New Paper

[
Father splurges on nice wheels for 23-year-old daughter

By Zaihan Mohamed Yusof

SHE loves shopping and she adores European brands.

From Chanel to Dior, Ms Cheryl Tay likes to splurge her hard-earned $2,500 monthly income on haute couture.

When the 23-year-old banking and finance undergraduate has a date with her friends, she zooms around in a two-door Mercedes-Benz CLK 280 - a gift from her father early this year - which costs about $220,000.

Though thankful of the gift, Ms Tay said she does not receive any allowance from her parents, preferring instead to maintain her lifestyle through her own means.

She works part time in the food and beverage industry.

hahaha...this is really treating us like idiots....ya bird believes she maintain her lifestyle through her own means beacuse I saw a pig flying outside my windows just....

S

Shingen Takeda

No flaming please. :biggrin:

50/1/60

Price/no. of shots/time

Yes visit the sex forum for clarification.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her "life-water" is good at the moment but who will believes her $2500 is enuff to maintain the "Richie-rich" lifestyle? Haha...her parents must be the owner of some famous watch companies!