• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father loses temper when he finds out his unborn child is yet another girl

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Related image

Father says, “So flash forward to the day of the party and the moment of truth comes and the sparkler turns out to be pink for a girl,” he wrote. “I don’t know what came over me but all I felt at that moment was very bitter disappointment. To be honest, all I was hoping for baby #2 is to be able to toss a ball around with him and coach little league. Or watch him go on Boy Scouts camping trips.”

Well, this didn’t sit too well with either the man’s wife or Reddit users, who called him out on his attitude toward “girls/women in general.”

“No one is stopping you from tossing a ball with your daughter, or from camping with them, or encouraging them to participate in sports,” one user wrote. “You are the idiot who is stopping them from enjoying any of this.”

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/dad-storms-reveal-party-learning-135045467.html

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This father needs a lesson in biology, it’s your sperm that determines the gender of the baby.

Then again, there are new reports indicating the ovum having the ability to choose the sperm that fertilises it, what do we know? :coffee::coffee::coffee: