• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father earning $8K a month but replaced by Indian FTrash

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Father earns $8K a month but retrenched – now teaching part-time in poly with no CPF[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
April 21st, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

retrenched.jpg

Cindy:
April 21, 2013 at 10:06 am
My father earning a monthly salary of $8000/- pm was retrenched early last year as his job was taken over by a Trash from India.

He now teaches part time at a government polytechnic.

He is not paid CPF. The PAP government does not practice what it preaches. They always say one thing and do the opposite.
How to take care of himself in his old age?
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for sharing your father story that another case study of wonton PAP ruling party policy to add new citizen votes to displace Singaporeans in employment here with foreign talents.

I know many Singaporeans are affected and that is why if you see Gilbert Goh transitioning.org website, many Singaporean PMETs are today becoming unemployed and underemployed. Many resort to other jobs like taxi driving and then never been able to come back again to previous industry because of out of touch of the customer base or networking circle.

As a result, it is a vicious cycle that HR, Recruitment Agencies, MNCs, GLCs, civil service agencies claim to government that Foreign Talents are needed and No Singaporean Talents because of the following government tunnel vision-based premises:
1. Per PM LHL and then his father, Singaporean must be hungry and so must top up with talents from anywhere in the world, i.e.: world population of 7 Billion people to Singapore’s 5.3 Million people.

Flaw argument here isn’t it ?

Never think about the focus of preaching, developing and enabling Singaporean Talents.

This shows us that PAP loves and cares more about foreigners than to citizens because PAP wants to entice foreigners to come to Singapore to become new citizens.

This way, PAP will get new citizen votes to stump the erosion of support from own citizens due to its lost of touch, uncaring, with common people of Singaporean.

2. Without enactment of “Hire and Train Singaporean First” legislation, Singaporean like your father and many other fathers, brothers, husbands, sons, mothers, aunties, sisters, wives, daughters will be forever and always marginalized in this PAP love of “Foreign Talent”, “Cheaper, Better and Faster”,and so forth.

PAP is a hypocrite and self-serving party. Its focus of Singaporean self-reliant by saying “don’t give you fish to eat but give you rod to fish” by LKY and today, PAP gives fishing rods to foreign talents and so Singaporeans are left to fend for themselves in own land, like put food on table for families.

So, Singapore now has the highest qualified Singaporean Talent Taxi Drivers.
I am so disheartened and angry at this PAP ruling government that it refuses to acknowledges its mistake, immediately make amendments like passing “Hire and Train Singaporean First” and “Min Wages” legislation to level the playing field for Singaporean.

Please tell your families, relatives, close friends, grandparents, neighbors and many to join us in May 1st Protest Rally and vote opposition parties in GE 2016 and KICK PAP OUT OF POWER ONCE FOR ALL.

Singapore cannot afford to have single dominant party to rule autocratically and dictatorship via one party dominant without vibrant check and balance.

If one party fails, let have another party to take over so SINGAPORE WILL FOREVER THRIVE.

Too many eggs – yes man, group thinking, no 20/20 hindsight, no check and balance, no dissent politics, in one basket will ruin the country.
Singaporean Talent
* Comment first appeared in: Longest Retirements Fuel Pressure for Singapore Remodel

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get use to it.
Live with it.

Sinkies are the 4th class citizens in a land stolen from them by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his maggots in white.
FTs brought in to be the 3rd class citizens
Maggots in white and their kangaroos and running dogs the 2nd class
LKY relied on them and civil serpents to screw and fuck sinkies of 700 to 800++ billions into LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds

Sinkies were fucking fools to have voted and voted for LKY again and again

Hopefully sinkies realised what fools they were and will work to bring down maggots and cockroaches in white in 2016

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
could it be that your father is not performing well and have a performance issue?

Yup the farther was obviously not value for money. He was being paid 8K because of his seniority but he contributed far less to the bottom line.

He deserves to be retrenched. We live in a globalised world and no country can afford to subsidise the poor productivity of its citizens forever. Greece did that and look at how it has ended up.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have migrated when he had the chance. Sinkees always like to show off their wealth but when the shit hits the fan, cry mother cry father.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father is probably a lazy bum dead wood.

Plenty of deadwood in civil service. The peesai army probably got the most deadwood. thats why got early retirement. 45 year old major earning 4k a month in the army reduce to being security guard earning 1.7k in the real world.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup the farther was obviously not value for money. He was being paid 8K because of his seniority but he contributed far less to the bottom line.

that is true, high salary due to job hopping and seniority, but old already cannot find job, if sinkies are so capable, they should be like the european and american, start a new company.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he had whack the ft head with a puto kan, i can consider giving him a job. typical balless sinkee, enemy shit on his head also diam diam.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he had whack the ft head with a puto kan, i can consider giving him a job. typical balless sinkee, enemy shit on his head also diam diam.

the best HR manager job requirement i ever heard, must beat up FT without getting caught.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty of deadwood in civil service. The peesai army probably got the most deadwood. thats why got early retirement. 45 year old major earning 4k a month in the army reduce to being security guard earning 1.7k in the real world.

What was their rank as a security guard as a major grads ? General ?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father is a deadwood, well done to the shit from shitland.
I prefer FT staff then locals. less bs and more work gets done.

Can we get an FT PM pls, the current one is really CMI. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He deserves to be retrenched. We live in a globalised world and no country can afford to subsidise the poor productivity of its citizens forever. Greece did that and look at how it has ended up.

In this case, the whole bunch of pappies needs to be replaced by cheaper FTs too, including the PM, President, etc

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of bullshit in this one-sided story.

No description of what job the father previously took up, what were the reasons the company gave for retrenching him, and all the other variables at play.

I had my fair share of work experience in the government sector, and as far as I can tell, there are the fair bit of Singaporeans who have reached seniority in the government sector not because they were capable, but because the one above them left the company, and they had to push the next guy up based on seniority (number of years with the company).

Also, there are quite a bit of Singaporeans who hold the attitude "Why I must do this? I never had to do this task/job for the last 5/10/<x number> years I was with the Company! Why must I do this now?!" in their jobs.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if the truth leaked out that the guy's father fitted right into the above.

Sure, bash the government if you want, but make sure it is justifiable and right for you to do so.

Not like the above, and the other encounter where the guy's daughter didn't get into the university, and the blame was on the FTs. WTF?
Or the other guy who graduated with a dinky degree (no mention of what class honours he got), and blamed the FTs for not being able to secure a job even after 6 months from graduation. WTF?

Last edited: