• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fatal accident

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the thing I don't like is you are careful but others are not.

Sigh. What to do. Many idiots around.

Which is why when I claim for my whiplash injury I hire lawyer and get the best injury management doctor. We get good money as compensation for our injury.

agree with u bro!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone switched to PMDs the roads would be so much safer.

Many Nordic cities are banning cars and the road death range has plunged. In Oslo and Helsinki nobody died last year. Car trips are being replaced by ride sharing trips on Lime, Neuron etc.
PAP world class million dollars overpaid ministers cannot even manage a simple technology adoption like pmds and you expect them to guide us out of this crisis?