• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Fat-Gor" shows the way to a happy, simple and fulfilling life

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh. The fatwa meant for Muslims only. U guys can carry on n puff away ur life. :smile:
Oh yes.... cigarettes are haram..but drugs r ok....m&d logic bagus...
Former imam nabbed for possessing syabu in milk bottle
1047827.jpg

LANGKAWI (Bernama): A former imam was arrested for possessing syabu weighing 10.2g in a milk bottle at a homestay in Jalan Pantai Chenang, here, on Tuesday (Feb 16).
Langkawi district police chief, ACP Shariman Ashari said during the arrest, the 36-year-old man from Penang was also found to have a plastic packet of syabu weighing 1.1g and another containing 3.5g of cannabis.
"Earlier, a team from the Langkawi District Narcotics Criminal Investigation Division conducted ‘Op Tapis’ in a room of the homestay at about 12.30am.
Shariman said the urine screening found the suspect, currently a cupping therapist, to be positive for methamphetamine.
"The suspect is being remanded for five days to assist the investigation under Section 39A (1) and Section 6 of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952," he said.
Shariman said the Langkawi District Narcotics Criminal Investigation Division also foiled a drug trafficking network headed by locals at two different locations on the same day.
"The second arrest was of a 45-year-old man in a village in Jalan Datai who was found with 41g of heroin and 4.7g of syabu, at 4pm. At 5.30pm, the third arrest was made in a village in Telok Ewa where a 37-year-old man was found with 117.50g of heroin and 3.4g of syabu.
"Both suspects who were tested positive for morphine are being remanded for seven days for further investigation under Section 39B and Section 12 (2) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952," he added.
Shariman said the drugs seized in the three operations were estimated to be worth RM7,665. - Bernama
Tags / Keywords:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think fat gor talk cock la KNN based on a frugal lifestyle $141 how to live KNN per day $4.70 KNN my uncle also need to spend $699+1+100=$800 per mth being frugal KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, but don't be so fierce lah. You know everyone fears an unhappy, enraged muslim. We very scared, so cool down.:biggrin:

Haha... dont fear me. I am merely a weakling. Fear Allah azzawajal. Fear the torment of the hell fire. But HES compassionately and merciful. Door of repentance open to u 24/7. But dont take ur own sweet time cos when the Angel of Death strike u, it will be swift and fury for those who reject the message of Peace i.e. Islam. :smile:

Last edited:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... dont fear me. I am merely a weakling. Fear Allah azzawajal. Fear the torment of the hell fire. But HES compassionately and merciful. Door of repentance open to u 24/7. But dont take ur own sweet time cos when the Angel of Death strike u, it will be swift and fury for those who reject the message of Peace i.e. Islam. :smile:
d2a8we8-b5d50d42-1cdc-481b-b757-cca10fb2885b.jpg

tormenting evil since 1984.