• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAT FUCK KIRSTEN HAN TO SHANMUGAM : YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her labias must be quite thick also, angmo likes thick labias, it gives the impression of a deep cunt.

st_20170910_cypolice6f0n_3408214.jpg
my uncle say KNN KNN look like babi with a wig and spectacle will Moslem ban her from coming into their shop.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buikia terry Xu from TOC is Latest entry to the cage fight tomorrow with ah neh.
Cannot wait to see fat fuck Kirsten han, Chao ah gua jolovan wham and buikia terry royal rumble with ah neh and put a chokehold on him.
Weight advantage goes to fat fuck Kirsten and buikia terry but dun underestimate the cock sucking power of gay fuck jolovan wham.
Buying more popcorn now!

IMG_3391.jpg

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT Marxist Gay fuck jolovan wham from HOME has also announced he will be joining fat fuck Kirsten han in their cage fight with Shanmugam !
My money is on the fat and gay team as fat cunt has the weight advantage and once she gets on top of botak it will be game over for PAP!

IMG_3368.jpg

LOL can send better people to whack Shanmugam or not?
What can jolovan this pro FT Chao gay do to Shanmugam? Suck him dry or let him pump backside?

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, this botok terry Xu looks like kirsten han. They from same parents? Actually they are a perfect match as couple with their fucking ham jin piang faces

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160525-the-newlyweds-with-no-country-to-call-home

t was the British government’s new incomes rules — introduced in 2012 with the aim of weeding out what officials said were “sham” marriages — that made it impossible for the couple to settle in the UK. The regulations require the British citizen, who has to act as a sponsor for their non-EU spouse, to have an income of £18,600 ($26,700) a year, or savings of £60,000 ($86,000) more if they have children. The rule has been blamed for creating a swathe of families who can be together only on Skype and sending some citizens into exile.

Why do I have to try so hard to have my husband live with me in my country?

Han and Stuart decided to go to Singapore, where spouses are usually issued a one-year visit pass that allows them to work, because they felt it gave them a chance to be together, but even that hasn’t proved as straightforward as the couple had hoped.
So, she brought in FT here!