• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAT FUCK KIRSTEN HAN TO SHANMUGAM : YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!!!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten han already changed new panty and ready to go Mano a Mano with Shanmugam but PAP now balls dropped keep changing dates!

IMG_3318.jpg

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this stupid ugly fatso can out talk my multimillion dollar salary minister, I will chop off my Lan Jiao, fix a mechanical one and screw her until she cum. See her face I can't stand liao.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this stupid ugly fatso can out talk my multimillion dollar salary minister, I will chop off my Lan Jiao, fix a mechanical one and screw her until she cum. See her face I can't stand liao.

I think your lan Jiao should be safe as fat fuck looks like no stamina to last full round with botak ah neh

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't actually know what kind of evidence she can actually give other than her supposedly self-righteous beliefs. can't wait to see she tio gan

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kirsten han needs a good Ang moh gangbang up her oily cheesepie ending with a bukkake on her SPG smug face.
Her gay Friends jolovan wham and Roy Ngerng can join in to suck off all the Ang moh dicks.
Her handler Teo Soh Lung can be time keeper since her old cheesepie can no longer take the abuse.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT Marxist Gay fuck jolovan wham from HOME has also announced he will be joining fat fuck Kirsten han in their cage fight with Shanmugam !
My money is on the fat and gay team as fat cunt has the weight advantage and once she gets on top of botak it will be game over for PAP!

IMG_3368.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no matter what they say
minister shamu will demolish all of them with this intelligence and knowledge
singapore is for singaporeans
faked news are harmful
so they should be abolished and banned
those who support such dangerous stuff must be demolished
singapore is peaceful and safe
don't instigate any falsehoods and untruths to destroy our peace