• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Eunos Bak Chor Mee

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
140001368_10224335224117953_3002947999760338722_o.jpg
141259685_10224335230358109_563736601833342816_o.jpg

torchflame

Alfrescian
Loyal
joining the queue is frustrating because food deliveries order have absolute priority, that's why it is a long wait.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joining the queue is frustrating because food deliveries order have absolute priority, that's why it is a long wait.

Usually the long wait is caused by someone in front buying many packets, and made worse if the hawker is old and not nimble.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies indulging in their favourite activity - queuing.

for some normal looking BCM soup that tastes average only.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies indulging in their favourite activity - queuing.

for some normal looking BCM soup that tastes average only.

If I'm unfamiliar with a kopitiam or hawker centre, I like to use the queue length as a judge of which stall to patronize.

The only exceptions: the queue is too long, I've already decided what I want to eat, or I'm rushing for time.