• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facts regarding Influenza in Singapore

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You already know these stats are only from the cases that ended up in hospital. 80% of cases are mild and in NZ are not tested. Another 50% are asymptomatic and don't even know they are sick. Same applies to Singapore and Australia because I get first hand info from those who are in isolation because of a fever or sore throat and cough. They are not being tested.

As more test kits are being made available drive through testing is now being established which will make the results more accurate but testing is still being rationed because of test kit shortages.

I've done the stats for Singapore, Iceland, New Zealand and Australia and all are way below 0.1% mortality rate.

And a test for antibodies has not even been deployed yet.

You keep quoting these figures that are already debunked.

Iceland has done extensive testing and has already shown that at least 50% have no symptoms whatsoever.

And the biggest indicator of all is the standard deviation from the mean number of overall deaths in Europe. It is smaller compared to other years.
Sorry for the figures. I quoted them with no interpretations, just for anyone interested.

Rasjid.