• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 race in KPE : TP 1- Racers 0

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the 9 race car ah beng will look at their own camera and trace the fellow who batoh them.they will slit his throat for sure.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
the race should include the condition that the winner not get a tick by the traffic camera in the tunnel.

my "circuit road" biker also test drive his motobike, open trotter full at least 3-round around the estate (Circuit road is a circular estate opposite of Ubi industry estate)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these Beng racers got no brains

KPE inside have so many cams

how to siam ??
Actually if no baotoh kia I think TP can’t be bothered. It’s easy to siam the speed cameras inside tunnel BUT that said the tunnel is rigged with CCTVs. So obviously no one is monitoring those CCTVs