• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F#$%%^ ing singpost

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singpost : the courier doesn't call people

If you left your contact number for the shipment, ALL couriers will call you to try to reach you. This is first time I hear from a hotline that courier will not call the recipient.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
use DHL, through CGW.. they deliver in daytime and if fail, you call before 5pm, they deliver night time 7-10pm same day. Long time ago, i already gave up on sinkpost. You ask them delivery timing, they tell you 9am to 6pm.. WTF, this day and age got such thing.. SG is such a small place and you have to give such a broad waiting time?

i use dhl before.not very happy also.
i was not at home(went coffeshop for lunch) when the parcel was send to my house.the dumb stupid fellow did not give a quick call to my mobile to check if i am around the block or something or even in the toilet.
i called back for redelivery..they ask me to choose a range (timing range)..i say like that i no have to work lah..must wait at home during this time range?
i ask if the parcel can be delivered to my work place, they say might take a few days..knn

i use fedex no problem.fellow give a quick call to check if i am at home before coming over.smart

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singpost has share prices? Is it not a public service? you mean it is private now??

Goddamn! How many public services have been privatized? Why can't the govt continue to support these public services? I feel it is time to cut ministers' pay.. review top civil servants pay.. and put back some "public service" into those that have been privatized.!!!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is the nearest Post Office, you have to go into town for & cross the river??

not quite, but i have to stand in line with a lot of the FT population
post office is perpetually crowded. for sure counter staff overworked

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you left your contact number for the shipment, ALL couriers will call you to try to reach you. This is first time I hear from a hotline that courier will not call the recipient.

i was shcked as well when the customer service lady told me that. that's why i think courier may be overworked and / or pulling easy fast one

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you tell us your address that, Singpost find it difficult to locate in SINgapore? :wink:

like the police who wont reveal of the name of the driver who "fainted at the wheel of his Mercedes-Benz....", i wont reveal here.

but its freely available in my court papers which is also publicly available...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was shcked as well when the customer service lady told me that. that's why i think courier may be overworked and pulling easy fast one

You should get me to talk to the customer service. I'll fuck her so hard she will forget her i/c number.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should get me to talk to the customer service. I'll fuck her so hard she will forget her i/c number.

thing is its not her fault and even if she apologises, its nothing to do with her and she cant change things
its the courier who needs a knock on the head and company policy

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was shcked as well when the customer service lady told me that. that's why i think courier may be overworked and / or pulling easy fast one

The all the more the courier must call first before heading down and indicating "unable to locate delivery address right"?

Or did the courier sleep at the loading bay of the singpost office, and just flag in his itemized list that he can't locate (when he hasn't even travelled there)?

If that, then SingPost needs to install GPS-tracking to make sure that the van did go to the intended location, before the guy can flag the parcel as "unable to locate address"...

I once had a registered mail sent to me - no calls no nothing. It was a local delivery, and the guy didn't call me. It took 6-7 days for the package to reach me, and it was chucked into my mailbox without me ever signing for it!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why we no receive hardcopy saf100
many nsmen play this stun...no received leh..got lose in the mail or not...bra bra

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singpost is run like the PAP gov't. It is a world class organisation where $$$ is top priority & performance is a non-issue.

Don't expect any improvement as long as the PAP is around because it's probably being run by a PAP scholars:eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ordered something online. the US shipper partners singpost for local delivery.

friday night i check the tracking info online - according to tracking info, delivery unsuccessful at 7.30pm because courier "unable to locate address"

i email the US shipping people - they send me the address details they have for me, and it even includes my mobile.

sat, i wait till afternoon to call singpost.

almost impossible to speak to a human on the phone . finally get one, give her tracking number. she tells me same thing. delivery "failed" .

This is what you get when you hire a bunch of FTs who just know how to cut corners in their line of work and put in minimal effort without any initiative.

I always order first class air courier service from Amazon.com. The Singapore side is always handled by Singpost but always gets delivered on time on target, never late.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i got this PM

singpost (FILEminimizer).jpg

everything that happened is in my post. if you need to contact me, the tracking number is already posted here in a previous image

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your address is impossible to find. i tried 3 times and gave up. it said 69 chastity belt drive. but i found 96 van street instead.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your address is impossible to find. i tried 3 times and gave up. it said 69 chastity belt drive. but i found 96 van street instead.

why thank you

am i chaste coz im old, or otherwise?

on a different note, saw the pic above. dunno if real singost customer service or not,,
and if real,
they troll forums?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singpost has share prices? Is it not a public service? you mean it is private now??

Goddamn! How many public services have been privatized? Why can't the govt continue to support these public services? I feel it is time to cut ministers' pay.. review top civil servants pay.. and put back some "public service" into those that have been privatized.!!!

Like you just landed from the nearest quadrant of the galaxy?! P.U.B., is a private company too, SINpost, is listed..the SINgapore government, is a private entity that sells you products & services, they are not performing a public service, you are paying premium prices for them.

:p