• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exquisite Ectasy

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the female organ is fabulously made and created

Getting a little bit hot reading your posts.
Realise that I am not the only one agreeing.

Chinese emperors in ancient times already appreciate the female beauty, and inspire the shape of ancient money.

2344973-chinese-gold-ingot-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting a little bit hot reading your posts.
Realise that I am not the only one agreeing.

Chinese emperors in ancient times already appreciate the female beauty, and inspire the shape of ancient money.

2344973-chinese-gold-ingot-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

hahahaha..you are very observant and imaginative

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But not sure if the husband is happy with ex-bf who has once cheong his wife, still in "contact" leh.... maybe he is a really generous husband, share and care will all brothers around

what do you think was in my hubby's mind when he wanted me to invite my ex bf to the wedding?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
what do you think was in my hubby's mind when he wanted me to invite my ex bf to the wedding?

Can't answer that one as I wasn't invited to a single of my ex-gfs weddings. But I can speculate why I wasn't invited.... LOL.... and perhaps your husband thought/knew that it was just a casual type ex-bf - you know, the bfs one had at JC that never went beyond heavy petting behind the lockers or science labs... so its ok, since he finally gets to score the goal

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't answer that one as I wasn't invited to a single of my ex-gfs weddings. But I can speculate why I wasn't invited.... LOL.... and perhaps your husband thought/knew that it was just a casual type ex-bf - you know, the bfs one had at JC that never went beyond heavy petting behind the lockers or science labs... so its ok, since he finally gets to score the goal

you lost all your gfs?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
you lost all your gfs?

"Changed" will be more accurate. Some guys prefer fresh sushi, and don't settle. Some do. My last one was a Danish flower, but now I've one from Taiwan - in fact she's a gynaecology resident @ 長庚紀念醫院台北分院. Sexual positions/preferences/tone of moan will differ from what you saw while jogging and your own oan. To each his own :smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Changed" will be more accurate. Some guys prefer fresh sushi, and don't settle. Some do. My last one was a Danish flower, but now I've one from Taiwan - in fact she's a gynaecology resident @ 長庚紀念醫院台北分院. Sexual positions/preferences/tone of moan will differ from what you saw while jogging and your own oan. To each his own :smile:

ohhh...you like variety

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
making love on the beach doesnt mean that they got to do it on the sand
Which brings to mind, my ex gf had 2 fantasies: To make out on the beach, and other in some forest (with vid too). But we never got that far:p What's yours, blokes here are more than ears:p