• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exquisite Ectasy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went for my 10km jog along East Coast Beach early this morning.

Near KingPot restaurant, I saw a young lady with her blouse up. Her skirt was also up. A man was on top of her and was enjoying her. They are young adults, probably in their early 20s. She glanced my way and our eyes met. I nodded to her, smiling and she nodded back. Looked like she was in ectasy and was moaning.

She reminded me of my younger days ...fun, adventurous, willing to experiment.

As I continued my jog, a thought raced through my mind.."Will she have to experience what I went through?" ..hmmmm

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like she was experiencing, exploring and enjoying her sexuality...hope that nothing bad happens to her

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think its a pure rape case. she's not in ectasy but in pain and fear. u should report to police.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man was on top of her and was enjoying her. I nodded to her, smiling and she nodded back. Looked like she was in ectasy and was moaning. She reminded me of my younger days ...fun, adventurous, willing to experiment....thought raced through my mind.."Will she have to experience what I went through?" ..hmmmm
What do we make of yours? So cryptic ..on your "flash back":p
eatshitndie said:
your moments of ecstasy while getting gangbanged by your hubby's gambling buddies on the poker table?
Can't say your guess work is wayward. Refresher course available here. Gratification cuts both ways:p

http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/passion/lovemaking.php

http://www.marriageromance.com/stories/12861071944.htm

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be this girls was being raped and did not want anybody to disturb and she has not had one so good for for decades.
This is one reason why i enjoy eating at east coast park. The other one is at Punggol.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like she was experiencing, exploring and enjoying her sexuality...hope that nothing bad happens to her

You meant she was showing this:biggrin::biggrin::*:....just kidding.
644010_481953701826949_239102836_n[1].jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of story go sbf sexforum sure hit. pt will go up to the sky. especially from a "girl". but not here.

Last edited: