• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exquisite Ectasy

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
She reminded me of my younger days ...fun, adventurous, willing to experiment.
As I continued my jog, a thought raced through my mind.."Will she have to experience what I went through?" ..hmmmm

so what's your story like? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so what's your story like? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There you go :biggrin: (Please remember to up my points)

I am a normal young girl in any sg families you can find who had really bad sex experience since young. Just my luck and I had sex with almost 20 men before the age of 18. why? I addicted to sex even till now. I can sleep with man, men, gal or gals, man & gal & men & gals. I don't mind at all. I am here to share my real life encounters with unusual sexual experience.

My dad was a uneducated, delivery men who had strong sex drive. He is 175cm tall and easily weight 80kg like a muscular guy you saw from the gym. My mum is a timid, uneducated traditional ordinary Chinese woman you see on the road everyday. She is only 158cm tall and weight 45kg she had really small girl look that no one can guess her age correctly due to her young & naive outlook.

Mum gave birth to me when she was only 17 & my 2 younger sisters who age gap was only a year apart. My dad was 35 then, Dad is also an alcoholic who drinks every night.

You must be wondering why my dad was so old & my mum so young. I asked my mum & she told me at that time, dad was her Neighbour living near Geylang & my grandmother was a prostitute. Dad was actually also my grandma regular. My mum had never known what happen to her father and my grandma was also a drug addict. My mum had never attended school & grandma never allowed her out of the house often.

Mum told me she was raped by dad when she was 16. My dad had knew my mum was all in the night when my grandma will stand by the street prostituting or workin nightclub. My dad sneaked into my mum room and forced on her.

Mum recalled that night she was washing the clothes and dad suddenly appeared behind her. Dad trapped her to the cubicle and locked the door of the toilet. Mum did not dared to fight back and dad torn her clothes and stripped her naked. Mum was crying not knowing what to do and she recalled she was so scared that she only cried and did nothing to stop dad.

Dad did not stripped himself and only pull his 8 inches dick out of his shorts and carried mum up. Legs spread wide and spit some Salivia on mum pussy and Plunge in his cock. mum screamed in pain but dad carried her tightly and pushing in his horrible big dick into mum vagina.

It's only last for a few minutes and dad cummed all inside mum. Mum said she was crying miserably on dad shoulder and dad wasted no energy carry her nude body up & down fucking her.

Mum said dad was not satisfied when he cummed after taking her virginity. He gripped mum hair and pulled her out of the toilet. Told her to put on a set of dry clothes. Mum was so frightened she quickly put on a t shirt & a short. Dad pull carried mum up and walk out of her house to dad unit next door.

Mum said she cannot forget what dad did to her the whole night....

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a normal young girl in any sg families you can find who had really bad sex experience since young. Just my luck and I had sex with almost 20 men before the age of 18. why? I addicted to sex even till now. I can sleep with man, men, gal or gals, man & gal & men & gals. I don't mind at all. I am here to share my real life encounters with unusual sexual experience.

My dad was a uneducated, delivery men who had strong sex drive. He is 175cm tall and easily weight 80kg like a muscular guy you saw from the gym. My mum is a timid, uneducated traditional ordinary Chinese woman you see on the road everyday. She is only 158cm tall and weight 45kg she had really small girl look that no one can guess her age correctly due to her young & naive outlook.

Mum gave birth to me when she was only 17 & my 2 younger sisters who age gap was only a year apart. My dad was 35 then, Dad is also an alcoholic who drinks every night.

You must be wondering why my dad was so old & my mum so young. I asked my mum & she told me at that time, dad was her Neighbour living near Geylang & my grandmother was a prostitute. Dad was actually also my grandma regular. My mum had never known what happen to her father and my grandma was also a drug addict. My mum had never attended school & grandma never allowed her out of the house often.

Mum told me she was raped by dad when she was 16. My dad had knew my mum was all in the night when my grandma will stand by the street prostituting or workin nightclub. My dad sneaked into my mum room and forced on her.

Mum recalled that night she was washing the clothes and dad suddenly appeared behind her. Dad trapped her to the cubicle and locked the door of the toilet. Mum did not dared to fight back and dad torn her clothes and stripped her naked. Mum was crying not knowing what to do and she recalled she was so scared that she only cried and did nothing to stop dad.

Dad did not stripped himself and only pull his 8 inches dick out of his shorts and carried mum up. Legs spread wide and spit some Salivia on mum pussy and Plunge in his cock. mum screamed in pain but dad carried her tightly and pushing in his horrible big dick into mum vagina.

It's only last for a few minutes and dad cummed all inside mum. Mum said she was crying miserably on dad shoulder and dad wasted no energy carry her nude body up & down fucking her.

Mum said dad was not satisfied when he cummed after taking her virginity. He gripped mum hair and pulled her out of the toilet. Told her to put on a set of dry clothes. Mum was so frightened she quickly put on a t shirt & a short. Dad pull carried mum up and walk out of her house to dad unit next door.

raiders 不要借花献佛!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No Picture No Talk

I went for my 10km jog along East Coast Beach early this morning.

Near KingPot restaurant, I saw a young lady with her blouse up. Her skirt was also up. A man was on top of her and was enjoying her. They are young adults, probably in their early 20s. She glanced my way and our eyes met. I nodded to her, smiling and she nodded back. Looked like she was in ectasy and was moaning.

As I continued my jog, a thought raced through my mind.."Will she have to experience what I went through?" ..hmmmm

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What did you go through when you were once that young lady with the skirt up and your mind empty?

I went for my 10km jog along East Coast Beach early this morning.

Near KingPot restaurant, I saw a young lady with her blouse up. Her skirt was also up. A man was on top of her and was enjoying her. They are young adults, probably in their early 20s. She glanced my way and our eyes met. I nodded to her, smiling and she nodded back. Looked like she was in ectasy and was moaning.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jan Dara ???