• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expressway Traffic Jam can block ambulance, father dyign inside, daughter Kneel Kowtow beg, No Give Way! Father DIED! Great Taiwan!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/救護車被堵住-她-下跪磕頭半小時-求讓道-父送醫亡-034658433.html

救護車被堵住!她「下跪磕頭半小時」求讓道…父送醫亡

TVBS新聞網

14.8k 人追蹤

張中宜
2019年2月23日 下午12:27

大陸安徽1名女子的老父親日前車禍重傷,被救護車緊急送醫急救,但卻在高速公路上被車潮堵住,準備走路肩的緊急車道時,前方竟又有3台轎車擋住,女子情急之下,趕緊下車與駕駛溝通,甚至當場下跪磕頭求讓道,但令人心寒的是,對方完全無動於衷,最後救護車花了半小時才駛離,女子父親送醫後因傷重不治。

據《梨視頻》報導,女子的62歲父親15日晚間發生車禍,被救護車緊急送醫急救,不料剛好遇到巔峰時段,高速公路塞得水洩不通,就連路肩的緊急車道也被轎車占用,女子看父親傷勢嚴重,著急地下車與擋道駕駛溝通,希望對方能先讓救護車通過。

5f69d78b53d32a487cc74479b1569b28

圖/翻攝自梨視頻

從影片中可見,穿著紅色羽絨外套的女子不斷哭泣,懇求前方駕駛將車輛移開,甚至不惜跪在地上磕頭,過程中救護車也頻拉響警報,但駕駛卻完全無動於衷,行徑令人不齒。據了解,該路段平常花5分鐘就可通過,但當天救護車卻花了半小時才駛離,最後女子父親送醫後,因傷勢過重不治。

8a80b16c31d9cae32e0eb49d01308468

圖/翻攝自梨視頻

事件曝光後,不少網友怒轟擋道駕駛,「直接吊銷駕照!」、「希望加重對占用應急車道的懲罰」、「殊不知有一天救護車就是為你開來的啊」、「強烈建議將推土機改裝成救護車」、「這種司機毫無良心,在馬路上就是殺手」、「這種應該要索賠的吧!」、「都去老人家墳前跪著吧」、「這是謀殺啊,重判吧」、「他們都是凶手」、「佔用應急車道會產生嚴重後果!應該讓這些司機付出代價!」

對此,當地警方表示,獲報後本來想實施空中救援,但由於當地狀況不允許,因此只好以救護車載傷患,目前警方已將堵住路肩的駕駛移送法辦。

The ambulance was blocked! She "squats for half an hour" and asks for help... Father sends medical death
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
14.8k person tracking
Zhang Zhongyi
February 23, 2019, 12:27 PM

The old father of a woman from Anhui Province in China was seriously injured in a car accident. She was rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment. However, she was blocked by the car on the highway. When she was ready to walk the emergency lane, there were three cars in front, and the woman was blocked. In a hurry, I quickly got off the train and communicated with the driver. Even on the spot, I asked for help. But the chilling thing was that the other party was completely indifferent. Finally, the ambulance took half an hour to leave, and the woman’s father died after being sent to the hospital. .

According to the "Pear Video" report, the woman's 62-year-old father had a car accident on the evening of the 15th, and was urgently sent to the hospital for emergency treatment by the ambulance. Unexpectedly, during the peak period, the expressway was blocked, and even the emergency lane of the shoulder was occupied by the car. The woman saw that her father was seriously injured and was anxious to communicate with the driver in the underground car. I hope that the other party can let the ambulance pass first.

Figure / flip photo from pear video

It can be seen from the film that the woman in the red down jacket kept crying and begged to drive the vehicle away from the front. Even when she squatted on the ground, the ambulance also rang the alarm, but the driving was completely indifferent and the behavior was ugly. It is understood that the section usually takes 5 minutes to pass, but the ambulance took half an hour to leave, and finally the woman's father was sent to the hospital, and the injury was too serious.

After the incident was exposed, many netizens angered and drove the road, "directly revoke the driver's license!", "I hope to increase the punishment for occupying the emergency lane." "I don't know if one day the ambulance is for you." "The bulldozer is converted into an ambulance." "This kind of driver has no conscience. It is a killer on the road." "This should be a claim!", "Let’s go to the grave of the old man." "This is murder. "Re-judgment", "They are all murderers", "The use of emergency lanes will have serious consequences! These drivers should be paid for!"

In response, the local police said that they had wanted to implement air rescue after being reported. However, due to local conditions, they had to use ambulance injuries. At present, the police have transferred the driving of the road shoulders to the law.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
BASTARDS! They should themselves die on road accidents and ambulance will not come for them.