• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious exposing the old opposition Internal Ghost Wong Hong Toy

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
your poem no standard. please take lesson from forum's poet.

I don't go to rhyming websites. gay wink! wink!:wink: The point I was making with my pseudo poem was that UY was always by the side of all those mentioned until they were neutralized or wised up to.

You people must not forget that he offered his IT expertise to Samleong. All those IT terms made my head swim. Sam wisely declined. If he had, hidden Trojans injected into Sam's data base will send mirror data to ISD HQ. And UY is a taxi driver with his own youtube account! You guys must understand espionage is part of politics.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people must not forget that he offered his IT expertise to Samleong. All those IT terms made my head swim. Sam wisely declined. If he had, hidden Trojans injected into Sam's data base will send mirror data to ISD HQ. And UY is a taxi driver with his own youtube account! You guys must understand espionage is part of politics.

not aware of his offer to leongsam. dangerous chap. is he still dating csj's sister? all in the family.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
not aware of his offer to leongsam. dangerous chap. is he still dating csj's sister? all in the family.

Sam can confirm. I have a photographic memory. Shiok Chin don't seem to be active nowadays. ISD agents all have short dicks. So I wonder why. A case of no fish prawn also can?.....LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore's history, we had 2 former candidates stand for elections sponsored by Malaysian Special branch in the early years. Then we have those with business interest with the PAP Govt and their MPs and want to ensure their success even without being told. NSP has been in this frame for years. In 2011, there was slight revolt and things did not go to plan. It was their best unexpected and not desired performance. Then you have the PAP protector of Tanjong Pagar. The moment a mainstream party expresses interest in Tanjong Pagar, Seow Khee Leng will indicate his party's interest to contest but never did.

It not just peculiar to Singapore but everywhere. Thaksin was well known for paying his "opponents" to contest against his own partying the rural districts.

Last edited:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh talking about this interesting character.

Here are some titbits:

1. From 1963 onwards, he has fought in every election to 2006. 43 years in total. What kept him going? The sixties and seventies were prominent periods of arbitrary arrests of opposition figures and this was one brave fellow WHT to brave it through. If you look at arrest records by ISD in seventies, normal Singaporeans can just be called up and be arrested as well.

2. Already expounded and known were the facts he was a player in the problems of WP and SDP. Also needed to include here he was one of the first known partners of CSJ's naive entry into confontational politics in 1999 as though they were freedom fighters here. Yes, he was imprisoned for those efforts. Later, his role was taken up by somebody else as CSJ continued in these protests. Hence for 3 opposition parties and leading figures, he was involved.

3. He was stuck with Ling, Cheo etc who were nobodies without SDP, and struggled mightily soonafter. Ling with this infamous "don't talk cock" remark in parliament will be forever remembered fondly. It typifies him and his ideological beliefs. WHT spoke very well in hokkien no doubt.

It would be great if he writes his experience. 43 years is longevity and this is some greatness. Isn't it? :rolleyes:

Maybe he's exceptionally dogged?
I mean Chiam also had been the longest serving oppo mp for almost 3 decades right, just saying..

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition better fire internal trouble makers to prevent party being torn apart like this. I am very sure the MIW PAP swines fire their own trouble makers, otherwise their lame evil bastard party would had torn up long ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
search engines are having a problem looking up "wong hong toy", and they come up with either "one hung low" or "one horny toy"....serious.

image.jpg