• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expectation

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Wonder what is your realistics expectation for your coming bonuses?
Since a lot of "positive news" on Market.... I believe a lot of people is expecting betterest than 2007....

Well.. for a start, i am expecting nothing.... as i am just a contract staff....:(

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi

Since a lot of "positive news" on Market.... I believe a lot of people is expecting betterest than 2007....

Well.. for a start, i am expecting nothing.... as i am just a contract staff....:(

Even with positive news, your boss will still tell you that they are not making profit.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even with positive news, your boss will still tell you that they are not making profit.

That is what happen to some foreign investment bank now... :(
"sorry... thought APAC is doing well.. the overall is pull down by the EMEA and NA's region...."

FOS....:mad:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....by now if you have not been told what is your bonus.....chance is that you will not have any bonus.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I'm happy that I'm still employed.

Hi

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....by now if you have not been told what is your bonus.....chance is that you will not have any bonus.

mine, they split into 2 equal payments, one given before Christmas one given before CNY so by Christmas you know what you will get by CNY

but some year they play trick _ " what? all given to you during Christmas atready wat! " :mad:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dec got 2mth, march i think got another 2.5 or 3mth. now a lot of company follow what gov give! even the company make a lot still give what gov give! :oIo: