• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expats are happy that MOM continues to approve PMET applications despite Sinkies are being retrenched

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore doesn't pander to populist xenophobia, which is what the oppies are pushing for. MOM closely vets each foreign talent's CV before approving them.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM closely vets each foreign talent's CV before approving them.

F1xPbOR.jpg

EVmViCo.jpg

T1tJLod.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is only afraid of your votes . IF the PAP don't listen to u citizen voters , VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION !!!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is only afraid of your votes . IF the PAP don't listen to u citizen voters , VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION !!!

that is not true, they can always rig the election or buy over ballless wayang opposition, and spend small money to engage many many john tans to talk cock here

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jo Teo just confirmed that retrenchment will spoke and there will be more job seekers than jobs available. Yet the MOM continues to approve employment passes for PMET positions. No wonder foreigners love Singapore and PAP. Citizens would be foolish to vote for PAP this coming election.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only get it after 20-years.
I have been waiting for a quality opposition into my ward like Chiam and Low.
but now, no matter they are slim, fat or ugly, just come and I will give you my vote.
opposition, come out and play.
its now or never.
I wiling to risk as for my sake, I am too old.
I would leap for hopping to bring changes to my next generation.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore doesn't pander to populist xenophobia, which is what the oppies are pushing for. MOM closely vets each foreign talent's CV before approving them.

Be realistic, man. Remember the tiongkok bu who is now charged for providing sexual services recently? How did she get her red passport? She became a sinkie and a prostitute. Foreign talent? How many foreigners scammed their ways to get the red passports from the paps?

Did the paps really care about vetting foreign shitheads seeking to become shitizens? Nothing shameful to be xenophobic if national survival is at stake.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make this an election issue - Good paying jobs for foreigners, Grab driving for sinkees!

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY