• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Cameraman,

So you did remit RM$ before through Dollars Exchange? Strange, the other I tried them, they insists that I remit using S$. End up, I went to the bank instead.

At Dollars Exchange, you can. They charge $10 and can remit up to RM9990.

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Cameraman,

So you did remit RM$ before through Dollars Exchange? Strange, the other I tried them, they insists that I remit using S$. End up, I went to the bank instead.

yes you can remit Rm into your malaysian account.eg,Rate 2.45 you just pay them $4081.63+$10 will do and they will tt RM10K into your account in malaysia

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Summervale,

Actually, I remit using S$.

If I may ask, why would you want to remit ringgit?

Maybe this is a sensitive question. It is ok if you do not want to answer.

Hi Cameraman,

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi CameraMan,

No problem. To remit ringgit to pay off my loaned and etc. Actually, the bank rate overthere was not bad at all :smile:

Hi Summervale,

Actually, I remit using S$.

If I may ask, why would you want to remit ringgit?

Maybe this is a sensitive question. It is ok if you do not want to answer.

gohlex

hi all,

can anyone recommend good money changer in raffles arcade that provide TT service? how much is the admin fee and what are the information needed other than my M'sia account no.

sorry for the noob, first time tt

gohlex

hi all,

can anyone recommend a good money changer to do TT in Raffles Arcade? how much is their admin fee and what are the information needed other than M'sia account no.

sorry for the noob, first time tt.