• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your insight :smile:

COE and housing cost are the two main drivers for the current high inflation. Govt may do something to curb housing cost rise. On the other hand, I don't think Govt is going to do anything about the high COE. Taking this into consideration, I guess current inflation rate is going stay for a while.

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi,

If possible, avoid changing at this location. I heard from someone that the rates here are not favourable which I agree. Just last week I change 244.5 (Nusa Bestari) and rates have gone up since then.

Hi i went in Jb 1st link near shell station today n got Rm244.5

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wufucheng,

By the look of that place, I have a feeling that it may not be safe but find it hard to put it in words. If memory dun fail me, there was an incident of robbery that took place there.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wufucheng,

By the look of that place, I have a feeling that it may not be safe but find it hard to put it in words. If memory dun fail me, there was an incident of robbery that took place there.

I changed 20000 RM there before, be cautious and wear like a peasant so u wont get rob..

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi,

If possible, avoid changing at this location. I heard from someone that the rates here are not favourable which I agree. Just last week I change 244.5 (Nusa Bestari) and rates have gone up since then.

Thanx bro

I went there cos its convenientlah. If I not going to area then its fine for me but if i chg in bulk then of cos need to search hi n lo n bestari got competitive rates too

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wufucheng,

Thanks Sweeve.
If there are many motorbikes riding around, better siam........

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today call Raffles Money Changer PL tt rate was RM244.50,check out yew tee point exchange rate RM243.00 only.
Is it becos of wkend and holiday so demand higher as such the rate is low