• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-SCDF chief appears in court on Wednesday

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
156a3c9.jpg

A friend sent me this. Apparently this is Esther Goh.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is more SINful? Yaw Shin Loong or this Peter Lim SIN Pang?? one sow 'wild oats' this one? sow??

You cannot compare someone who employs his brother or wife into a company he is working for and someone who employs his brother of wife in his own company.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm waiting to see what happens to Colonel Nelson Yau, the former NDP chief who stepped down. He was speculated to be the PAP candidate for either Hougang or AMK by-election, then someone even said he will run in Hougang under WP.

But as we know, there was no election in AMK and the 2 choices in Hougang were predictable. Nelson Yau must be in some kind of trouble, some said he is one of the 80 who slept with the underaged girl.

Nothing is going to happen to Nelson. His sudden resignation is the 'punishment'. Bet your life on this.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBG will not be charged in court. He will be dealt with by PSC. Either dismissal or retired in public interest. Don't bet your life on this. 50% of life savings recommended.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The three women held senior positions in their companies at the time of the alleged offences.

They are Pang Chor Mui, a general manager at Nimrod Engineering, Lee Wei Hoon, a director at Singapore Radiation Centre and Esther Goh, a business development director at NCS Private Limited." CNA

What happened to "Cecilia Sue"?????

Their senior position includes doggy or missionary?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, dun zap me lah. I only messenger leh. My points so low liao :(

When I saw the pix, I fell off my chair. PL has very odd taste in women :biggrin:
Hehehe. Joking nia lah. But now I pity SCDF chief liaoz. This type of standard kena so many problems.sigh!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Joking nia lah. But now I pity SCDF chief liaoz. This type of standard kena so many problems.sigh!

No need to pity him lah. He used the colour of his office to bonk so many women, somemore went Paris!!!

He looks like soft soft type leh. If kena prison, he may kena from behind by stronger inmates.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to pity him lah. He used the colour of his office to bonk so many women, somemore went Paris!!!

He looks like soft soft type leh. If kena prison, he may kena from behind by stronger inmates.

Wouldn't you do the same if you had the chance?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats worst than the ex SCDF chief sir. At least he is straight. You queer.

If what you said is true, that means you kena done by someone worse than that PL bastard? That means you're WORST!!! Haha, you're really stupid. Told you already to go bk to your primates area and eat bananas ...... :smile: